April 26, 2024, 10:37:56 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Uh Oh! Hoist Is In The House!

Started by Hoist!, January 29, 2009, 09:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoist!

January 29, 2009, 09:30:09 PM Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:37:37 PM by Hoist!
Hey gang! Just sayin hi! Coyote sent me and I thought I'd check youze out, and I like what I see! I recognize many names here. I'm very active on the CVOHarley.com forum. Many of youze already know me too. Just hope I don't get to love this place as much. You might become sorry I'm here!!! :wtf:

A lil about me! Got 5 bikes. '07 SERK Black Ice of course- HEAVILY customized including a custom hand built 110, Traxxion AK-20 Front End, bitubo rear shocks, all PM 6-piston calipers, custom painted Hard Bags and KTP w/Hawg Wired amps and Zumo 550, yada, yada, yada! '99 FXR3 Blue Flame- Super E, Dyna, Cycle Shacks, a buncha other cool stuiff, but mostly stock! '85 FXWG Black Flame job-Just completely rebuilt w/Revtech 110 Evo and 6-speed, Traxxion, bitubos, PM,..... ya know, CVO Style! 89" S&S Evo Pro Street Black- 515 lbs, 5-speed, Progressive suspension, PM Brakes-FAST!!! 80" HD Evo Rigid Bobber made from the takeoffs from my '85 FXWG- Silver Metalflake Frisco'd peanut and cutoff rear fender, Silver Metalflake Bates style solo seat, no front fender, no handlebar switches or wiring, bicycle bulb horn, 4-speed, '85 WG front end w/3-1/2" under fork tubes, '85 HD brakes modified to fit the Paugho wishbone Evo frame, 16" FB wheels F&R w/Conti's!

That's pretty much it about me! My bikes are me! I ride the crap out of em, and prolly break em as much too! I travel by bike, mostly w/the OL, but solo w/the boys a lot too! Ain't no ride too far or too fast! Hellriding forever! :up:

Well thanks for havin me here. I'll try to contribute as I can, but like I said, I spend lotsa time on CVOHarley. I don't start with nobody and won't take no chit! But fun and bikes is what we're all here for! So as the newbie here, go ahead, give me hell!!! :smile:

Hoist! :smiled:

HeHe!!! Hi Tim!!! :smileo:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

HV

Welcome to the Board.... Coyote sent me  Oh well ya cant be all bad... :up: Enjoy

HV
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Hoist!

Quote from: HV® on January 30, 2009, 02:52:25 AM
Welcome to the Board.... Coyote sent me  Oh well ya cant be all bad... :up: Enjoy

HV

Why thank you HV! Great reading all this stuff from excellent techies! :up:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

MrClean

Looks like they will let anybody join. :wink:

Welcome to HTT
These are the facts according to my opinions.

Hoist!

Quote from: MrClean on February 01, 2009, 02:18:05 PM
Looks like they will let anybody join. :wink:

Welcome to HTT

Thanks man! Now I know you know me! Just gotta figgur out WTH you are now!!! :teeth: :wink:

Puzzled

See Hoist there is life outside of the CVO forum.  :wink: :teeth:

I came to the original HTT back in 00 when I built my first Softail. Back than there wasn't much available yet for the Twin Cams (Sounds like eons ago).

Hoist!

Quote from: Puzzled on February 01, 2009, 03:04:00 PM
See Hoist there is life outside of the CVO forum.  :wink: :teeth:

I came to the original HTT back in 00 when I built my first Softail. Back than there wasn't much available yet for the Twin Cams (Sounds like eons ago).

Very happy to see that too Mike. The timing couldn't be better with the Gestapo tactics going on there these days! They better get that place back to motorcycles again soon or it won't last to the end of the year! Losing too many good people over Politics and Religon! Supposed to be a damn CVO website! Wake up to see damn sermons everday now, and mods pulling stuff EVERY time you simply try suggest something that might help improve things! I know these are private playgrounds, subject to Rules of Posting which I always respect, but there's NO WEBSITE without members!!! Sheesh! :smileo: :smileo: :smileo:

Puzzled

Luckily I never got deep into the social scene there. I like the tech part of the site and the information that pertains to my bike. :teeth: :teeth: I have to admit though I have met a lot of good people on the site so I sure hope it snaps back to a site without the tension. I have always thought of it as a riders site more so than any. At Chopperweb ride posts generally go un-noticed. Chopperforums is a new site and I will be hooking up with a few members at the Smoke Out in May.

TN

howie, you can run but foget about hiding.

TN
Just Ride..........

Hoist!

Quote from: TN on February 02, 2009, 02:12:29 PM
howie, you can run but foget about hiding.

TN

HeHe!!! Damn!!! And you were what I was running from!!! Oh well, busted!!! :P ::) ;D

FLHTCUSE3

Howdy Howie,
funny hows things work out sometime.
Jeff
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Hoist!

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 02, 2009, 08:43:54 PM
Howdy Howie,
funny hows things work out sometime.
Jeff

Hey Jeff, just said Hi to ya in your thread!!! Hi to ya here too! Glad you're here man!!! :up: :up: :up:

J-Carr

Hey Hoist!  You got here first so I guess saying welcome is kinda backwards, so I'll say I'm glad to see your here.  I'm sure your opinion and help will be a benefit to all.

Aww, who am I kidding?  Go rile 'em up!  :up:  :teeth:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Hoist!

Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 05:39:56 AM
Hey Hoist!  You got here first so I guess saying welcome is kinda backwards, so I'll say I'm glad to see your here.  I'm sure your opinion and help will be a benefit to all.

Aww, who am I kidding?  Go rile 'em up!  :up:  :teeth:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Thanks J-C!!! A lil fun, a lil BS, and a LOT of motorcycle talk, sure helps make that "Cabin Fever" disappear quicker!!! Two new motor's to break in, and the friggin cold, snow, and ice won't gimme a break!!! So youze are stuck with me here til the weather breaks! Who's kidding who? I'll find time for both!!! :teeth: :wink: :up:

Florida Marine

Welcome Hoist!

I am also a CVO Harlier, off and on.

Guess I have to do a newby welcome here also.

Sean

Quote from: Hoist! on January 29, 2009, 09:30:09 PM
Hey gang! Just sayin hi! Coyote sent me and I thought I'd check youze out, and I like what I see! I recognize many names here. I'm very active on the CVOHarley.com forum. Many of youze already know me too. Just hope I don't get to love this place as much. You might become sorry I'm here!!! :wtf:

A lil about me! Got 5 bikes. '07 SERK Black Ice of course- HEAVILY customized including a custom hand built 110, Traxxion AK-20 Front End, bitubo rear shocks, all PM 6-piston calipers, custom painted Hard Bags and KTP w/Hawg Wired amps and Zumo 550, yada, yada, yada! '99 FXR3 Blue Flame- Super E, Dyna, Cycle Shacks, a buncha other cool stuiff, but mostly stock! '85 FXWG Black Flame job-Just completely rebuilt w/Revtech 110 Evo and 6-speed, Traxxion, bitubos, PM,..... ya know, CVO Style! 89" S&S Evo Pro Street Black- 515 lbs, 5-speed, Progressive suspension, PM Brakes-FAST!!! 80" HD Evo Rigid Bobber made from the takeoffs from my '85 FXWG- Silver Metalflake Frisco'd peanut and cutoff rear fender, Silver Metalflake Bates style solo seat, no front fender, no handlebar switches or wiring, bicycle bulb horn, 4-speed, '85 WG front end w/3-1/2" under fork tubes, '85 HD brakes modified to fit the Paugho wishbone Evo frame, 16" FB wheels F&R w/Conti's!

That's pretty much it about me! My bikes are me! I ride the crap out of em, and prolly break em as much too! I travel by bike, mostly w/the OL, but solo w/the boys a lot too! Ain't no ride too far or too fast! Hellriding forever! :up:

Well thanks for havin me here. I'll try to contribute as I can, but like I said, I spend lotsa time on CVOHarley. I don't start with nobody and won't take no chit! But fun and bikes is what we're all here for! So as the newbie here, go ahead, give me hell!!! :smile:

Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Ditch

February 07, 2009, 03:34:07 PM #15 Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:25:28 PM by Ditch
Hey Hoist.... er' um a welcome to the site.... Or should I say thanks for telling me about the site!!! :hyst: :hyst: Thanks again! Try not to  :potstir: to much to soon. Bill
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: Hoist! on January 29, 2009, 09:30:09 PM

Well I see your off to a good start marking your territory over here...Don't let them fire fingers blow the site up; we'll be seeing each other around in the Evo section and Tim's Tech section...Have fun; I know ya will  :up: