Ninth Annual V-Twin Expo, Feb 7-9, 2009, Cincinnati, OH!

Started by Hoist!, January 30, 2009, 07:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoist!

Any of youze gonna be there? I'll be getting in on Fri night and leaving Sun night. Any of ya'll meeting up over there. Which party? I'd like to meet some of youze I've been talking to! Thanks gang! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Skin

I'll be walking around on saturday. don't know of any meet and greets going on though. I'll probably hang around for a few hours. Can't stay long have to be in Nashville Sunday afternoon. If you want to meet, name time and place.

Hoist!

Quote from: Skin on January 30, 2009, 07:48:42 AM
I'll be walking around on saturday. don't know of any meet and greets going on though. I'll probably hang around for a few hours. Can't stay long have to be in Nashville Sunday afternoon. If you want to meet, name time and place.

I'll be here on Fri night. I'll PM you my cell no. if you'd like to meet up on Sat! :up:

MC Advantages will be hosting two parties to kick off and close down Cincinnati this year:
Friday Feb. 06 : Pre-Show Party
6:00-9:00pm
CJ"S Bar @ Millennium Hotel
FREE BEER

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

milemaker

Dont know how true it is but a friend of mine who attends that show said its going to be much smaller this year.
Dont think he is even going. He always attends but said this year is going to be a bust.
Sign of the times with little money in peoples pockets.
Good Luck,
Sam
milemaker@aol.com
Sam - 02 Road King
Milemaker@aol.com

HDFAT2001

Heard the same from Doug Keim @ Creative Custom Cycles and Exigent.  Lot's of folks in deep financial poo poo.  The industry is definately hurtin'

Hoist!

Well, the hotel's been booked and the flight's paid for, for awhile now! So we're going anyway and hope we're not too disappointed. This has always been a MUST ATTEND show for me! :wink:

PosseRider

I will be there also/ getting in Fri. afternoon  staying at the Millenium
PosseRider
Vandalia,Ohio

Hoist!

Quote from: PosseRider on January 30, 2009, 07:06:17 PM
I will be there also/ getting in Fri. afternoon  staying at the Millenium

Staying there too. I'll PM you my number! :up:

PosseRider

PosseRider
Vandalia,Ohio

PosseRider

Here is a list of the vendors.     http://www.vtwin-expo.com/exhlist.asp                           what time ya getting in Howie? 
PosseRider
Vandalia,Ohio

Hoist!

Quote from: PosseRider on January 30, 2009, 07:16:59 PM
Here is a list of the vendors.      what time ya getting in Howie? 

We get in at 6 on Fri and we're supposed to be at the MC Advantages party, which they say goes til 9 at CJ"S Bar @ Millennium Hotel. I'll be there all weekend and leaving Sun evening. :up:

PosseRider

Ok I will call ya about 7:30  you should be in by then from the airport. I am driving up from sw Va. We have family in Dayton, not too far away.  Bill
PosseRider
Vandalia,Ohio

Hoist!

Quote from: PosseRider on January 30, 2009, 07:26:59 PM
Ok I will call ya about 7:30  you should be in by then from the airport. I am driving up from sw Va. We have family in Dayton, not too far away.  Bill

Cool Bill! looking forward to it! :up:

This be me last summer receiving my mint '99 FXR3 Blue Flame, 1 of only 64 ever built!! :wink:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

truck

Looks just like any other bike show with vendors peddling their wares. Why bother seeing it when you can see all that stuff on the internet?
It's the middle of winter and you can't ride there so why go?
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Hoist!

Quote from: trück on January 30, 2009, 07:41:14 PM
Looks just like any other bike show with vendors peddling their wares. Why bother seeing it when you can see all that stuff on the internet?

Have ya been there at all? It's not like any other bike show. It's not open to the public at all. It's a trade show where you have captive audiences with these various manufacturers. Hey man, to each their own! But don't believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet either! :smileo:

Snuff™

Most of us haven't been there because we're the public, and I live just north of Dayton. Looks great!

-Snuff
Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!

Hoist!

Quote from: Snuff on January 30, 2009, 08:40:53 PM
Most of us haven't been there because we're the public, and I live just north of Dayton. Looks great!

-Snuff

HeHe!!! We's all the public! Where there's a will, there's a way! :up:

Snuff™

Clintster

I am going down Friday for the DTT EFI classes, just hanging out Friday day and early evening.  Did not make reservations, got my pass a little later.  Probably get something on the road on the way back. 
Drive fast, take chances

nc-renegade

I'm going on Friday and staying at the Millenium, will be there through Sunday.
107ci, 11:1,T-Man Stage 3 Heads, T-Man TR-662 cam, HPI 51mm TB, Feuling plate/SP

In The Wind

Man I'm only 25 minutes from downtown Cincinnati but don't have any tickets. :emsad:

truck

Quote from: Hoist! on January 30, 2009, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: trück on January 30, 2009, 07:41:14 PM

Have ya been there at all? It's not like any other bike show. It's not open to the public at all. It's a trade show where you have captive audiences with these various manufacturers. Hey man, to each their own! But don't believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet either! :smileo:

I wasn't aware it was that kind of "show". :embarrassed:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Steve Cole

I will be getting in Friday and leaving out Sunday. As for how good it's going to be we will just have to wait and see.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Hoist!

Quote from: Steve Cole on January 31, 2009, 01:57:53 PM
I will be getting in Friday and leaving out Sunday. As for how good it's going to be we will just have to wait and see.

That's great Steve! Was hoping to meet you there. I'll PM you my cell no. I assume you're having a booth there? I'll be sure to  stop in and say hey!!! :up:

Snuff™