A carry over from the MSN group.

Started by Puzzled, February 01, 2009, 06:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puzzled

February 01, 2009, 06:00:21 AM Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 07:31:59 AM by Puzzled
Hello all, I tried to go to the old MSN group awhile back only to find it wasn't there! Hoist mentioned it is now a forum so I searched and found it! There a lot of names from the old group that I recognize.

Looking around I like the new layout WAAYYYYYY better.  :up:

How do you get your location under your avatar?
How do you know your old join date?

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

Sc00ter

Welcome Mike!  Still lovin my shift linkage!

Hoist!

Hey Mike!!! Although I say hi to ya all the time, I'll say it again here too man! See ya on Fri! :up: :up: :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Puzzled

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 03, 2009, 04:39:27 PM
LOL which version do you have the stainless or chrome?

I'm curious how the chrome is going to hold up. The chromer is SLOOOOOOWWWW but does do nice work. He takes great pride in his work. With the last batch I had chromed he pointed out a few flaws in the chrome and offered to re-chrome them. I have to have 30+ linkages sitting here. :emsad:

Puzzled

Quote from: Hoist! on February 03, 2009, 08:43:36 PM
Hey Mike!!! Although I say hi to ya all the time, I'll say it again here too man! See ya on Fri! :up: :up: :up:

You will need to let me know what time I need to be at your place.  :smile: I pretty much blew off the day (I have a quick stop in the AM to get a guys stove back up and running than I'm done!).

Puzzled

Mr Clean I chuckled at the tag line, "WOW, a blue bike". Simple but humorous.

Hoist!

Quote from: Puzzled on February 04, 2009, 04:45:15 AM
Quote from: Hoist! on February 03, 2009, 08:43:36 PM

You will need to let me know what time I need to be at your place.  :smile: I pretty much blew off the day (I have a quick stop in the AM to get a guys stove back up and running than I'm done!).

Between 2:30-3 latest is fine! If you're coming earlier, I'll make arrangements for that. Just lemme know what time you think you'll be here and I'll make sure I'm home! :up:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Florida Marine

Hey Puzzled!

Need to put your sig pic over here!!  I love that sig.

Sean
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Puzzled

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:42:57 PM
Hey Puzzled!

Sean

This site doesn't support that type of sig, that's ok. I may try to make it an avatar minus the bike! :wink: :smilep:

Florida Marine

Quote from: Puzzled on February 06, 2009, 03:39:32 AM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:42:57 PM
Hey Puzzled!

Sean

This site doesn't support that type of sig, that's ok. I may try to make it an avatar minus the bike! :wink: :smilep:

yeah, noted - posted that before I tried to change mine...

They should make an exception just for yours.
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

elvislee

Quote from: Puzzled on February 01, 2009, 06:00:21 AM
Hello all, I tried to go to the old MSN group awhile back only to find it wasn't there! Hoist mentioned it is now a forum so I searched and found it! There a lot of names from the old group that I recognize.

Looking around I like the new layout WAAYYYYYY better.  :up:

How do you get your location under your avatar?
How do you know your old join date?

Hey Mike and welcome from over there to over here. I gotta order one of the shift linkages on of these days for my FXR if they fit...You do a hell of a job on those things...Have fun here...Blaine

Ditch

Welcome Puzzled to HTT. Some guy we know H pointed O it out I to me S a couple T of days ago. So far so good, easy to navigate the format and tons of info. Plus I think I have already found a seat I was looking for on the other site... :up: Anyway enjoy!!! Bill (Ditch)
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

Yona

Hello Mike,
   Don't meet up with you on forums much, but good to know you are here!
I.D.G.A.F.H.T.D.I.A.O.C.C.

DON'T POKE A BEAR WITH A SHORT STICK!!

Puzzled

Sc00ter

Quote from: Puzzled on February 04, 2009, 04:43:12 AM
Quote from: Sc00ter on February 03, 2009, 04:39:27 PM
LOL which version do you have the stainless or chrome?

I'm curious how the chrome is going to hold up. The chromer is SLOOOOOOWWWW but does do nice work. He takes great pride in his work. With the last batch I had chromed he pointed out a few flaws in the chrome and offered to re-chrome them. I have to have 30+ linkages sitting here. :emsad:

I have the chrome version - I have had it almost a year and the chrome is holding up well.  I have had many compliments!  thanks again!!

grandpa tom

Choose wisely, not foolishly, sometimes we have to do it right the first time