April 27, 2024, 01:08:00 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Just Noticed! Welcome Spiderman!!!

Started by Hoist!, February 01, 2009, 07:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoist!

WooHoo!!! Another great guy just joined up here!!! Welcome aboard B B!!! Glad to see ya here!!! A great asset to this wonderful site! Help me welcome him aboard!!! :up: :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

J-Carr

Great to know we'll still be able to talk to Spiderman.  Glad your here Brian.  Missed you on the other side the last few days (weeks).

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Hoist!

There's been much confusion about this, so I'm posting this because I can't remove it. I apologize for starting it, and for any confusion it might have caused! The Spiderman here IS NOT BRIAN!!! This one's a Midwest guy somewhere. We don't want any confusion due to anything that he might say being misunderstood that Brian said it. As of right now, Brian IS NOT A MEMBER here. It got a little weird yesterday due to this confusion, and almost caused problems that never existed. I love this website AND I love www.CVOHarley.com! There should be no reason we can't participate, contribute, and have fun on both sites. I think the CVO guys will have a lot to offer here. And all from here are welcome to go over and check the CVO boys out there as well. Thanks for everyone's understanding! :up:

Mods, will you please lock this thread? Thanks.

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

HV

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT