April 27, 2024, 07:20:39 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New From So Cal

Started by 1BdBagr, August 22, 2012, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BdBagr

August 22, 2012, 09:50:25 AM Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:19:01 AM by 1BdBagr
I recognize many screen names from another VT forum and look forward to reading and contributing....
My scoot is in process getting put back together after getting a later swingarm upgrade, Glide-Pro mounts & donuts, PM RSD Judge wheels, SE 6 speed, more chrome, more black powdercoating, Progressive Monotubes up front and 440's in rear, shaved right caliper mount and PM 6 piston caliper and 13" rotor, tricked out CV carb and PM Judge air cleaner, new HD Boom! Audio speakers and amp for the bars that will hide behind a Ness/Bob Dron fairing. Also changed out the exhaust with an S&S Power Tune duals that mimics the new bikes style. Whew. I think thats it. The previous spoked (rear) wheel kept breaking spokes and giving me flat tires and i said enough. Bought these wheels off a show bike for a steal as he went to a 23" up front. Problem was they were off a 06 RK which forced the 1" rear axle and subsequent swingarm upgrade, then the trans mods, and so on....
Before and in process.

I hope its back together soon so i can ride to Yosemite and Central CA on Labor day weekend. I'm in process now touching up paint nicks and chips, then reassembly! Thanks for looking, i hope this wasn't too self indulgent or long winded.
Tim
1BdBagr

02roadcling

Now we're talking!  :up: :chop:
Welcome!

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

1BdBagr

Thanks.....i'm getting pretty stoked as it's very close to completion!
Tim