April 27, 2024, 12:29:52 AM

News:

Sayin Hi

Started by Miker, February 03, 2009, 10:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miker

Hey all...
Been around a while. Current bikes are a 09flhtcuse4 ("the pizza oven"), 06 fxdli9("just plain fun")
and a 35 vld ( "The Oldster") plus various old rice bikes("nameless").

Hope to enjoy the site. :pop: 
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Hoist!

Quote from: Miker on February 03, 2009, 10:05:53 AM
Hey all...
Been around a while. Current bikes are a 09flhtcuse4 ("the pizza oven"), 06 fxdli9("just plain fun")

HeHe!!! Jiminey Crimney!!! Lookie who's here!!! Another biker FD guy joined us!!! Welcome aboard Mike! Nice to see ya here!!! :teeth: :hyst: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wink: :up: :up: :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Miker

Watch it with the FD crap.... :duel:....Just cause some of us have evolved (a little)  :wink:

I ride a hand shifted rigid too ya know!  Where yourz?   :potstir: 

Happy to be here....
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Hoist!

Quote from: Miker on February 03, 2009, 10:21:51 AM
Watch it with the FD crap.... :duel:....Just cause some of us have evolved (a little)  :wink:

I ride a hand shifted rigid too ya know!  Where yourz?   :potstir: 

Happy to be here....

C'mon man! That thing's just for show! We all know you converted it to a Ridley automatic!!! ::) :P :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

FLHTCUSE3

Hi Mike,

Do not pay any attention to Howie, Us FD Guys Rock. the rest are wannabe's

Just remember not everyone can handle a 1000 lb bike and keep it up.

SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Hoist!

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 03, 2009, 10:29:59 AMHi Mike,

Do not pay any attention to Howie, Us FD Guys Rock. the rest are wannabe's

Just remember not everyone can handle a 1000 lb bike and keep it up.

AAAAHHH!!! TMI!!! TMI!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Miker

Ridley.... :hyst: you so funny, but looks ain't everything Thruxton boy!   :potstir:

He cain't hep hisseff cuse...

But I know, I know deep down inside, way deep, a black and silver SERG is lurking waiting...And Don does too...

Hoist!

Quote from: Miker on February 03, 2009, 10:35:47 AM
Ridley.... :hyst: you so funny, but looks ain't everything Thruxton boy!   :potstir:

He cain't hep hisseff cuse...

But I know, I know deep down inside, way deep, a black and silver SERG is lurking waiting...And Don does too...

BWAAA!!! HAAA!!! HAAA!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :up:

Spew Score
Site: 1
Hoist!: 0

TN

Just Ride..........

Sc00ter

MIKER!!  Hi!  Nice to see you... Welcome..

J-Carr

Ok, so are we all coming over this week?  This is like one of those party's that you tell two friends and the whole town shows up!  Glad you're here Miker and look forward to more posts from ya!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Jester Whisperer

Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 05:41:48 AM
Ok, so are we all coming over this week?  This is like one of those party's that you tell two friends and the whole town shows up!  Glad you're here Miker and look forward to more posts from ya!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

I agree, haven't decided which two tell though.

Welcome Miker, thanks for the invite!

Ditch

And another name I recognize!!! Good to see you here Miker!!! Enjoy looks like we are going to have some fun!!! >:D >:D >:D
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: Miker on February 03, 2009, 10:05:53 AM
Hey all...

Uh Oh...as if Howie being here wasn't enough; now.....Miker AND Florida Marine are here; now we got trouble.........glad ta see ya here Miker  :up: