May 08, 2024, 11:26:58 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hello from Georgia

Started by Walkie Talkie, September 17, 2012, 10:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walkie Talkie

Hi all, I stumbled across this forum while looking for info on replacing the swing arm bushings in my '92 FLHS. If this forum is anything like the Honda Rebel forum I go to for ideas on my sons bobber, I know my questions will be answered if I dig through the available information.

A little about my ride, 1992 FLHS Police Special currently spread out all over my garage, stock Harley crate motor installed a little over 20k ago. FLT fixed fairing installed at the same time, now I'm getting ready to install a transmission from a '98 RK and move the battery inboard, update to late model saddlebags and pull new wiring for all the lighting systems.

Respects
Walkie Talkie

Dennis The Menace

WT, welcome to the greatest HD tech site on the planet. You will find some of the best HD techs here, with no BS (other than in Earls Place).  Welcome and hope the rebuild goes well. Dont hesitate to post and ask for input or help when you need it.

Dennis