April 26, 2024, 10:50:01 PM

News:

Hi from J-Carr in PA

Started by J-Carr, February 03, 2009, 02:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Carr

Hello and thanks for having me.  My name is JC Carroll.  Hopefully those here who know me wont say too many bad things about me!  I live in Central PA near Pottsville, the home of Yuengling Beer.  I ride an '08 Screamin Eagle Ultra (FLHTCUSE3).  I ride mostly with my 13 year old son as my BSR and wife as my riding buddy on her 2007 Street Bob.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

FLHTCUSE3

Welcome JC only been here a day myself.
I remember you......
You will recognize a few people on this site.
Good luck, see ya around

Jeff
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

HV

Welcome aboard J ...I think you will find lots to read on HTT if you like tech stuff... :teeth: enjoy
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

TooLow

Welcome to HTT from another central PA rider. Not too far from ya just follow rt209 west to the end and your in Millersburg.  TooLow.

TN

howdy J-Carr.

and everyone else i recognize. i've lurked here for some time.

:smiled:

TN

Just Ride..........

Twolanerider

Hi JC.  You're only a day younger here than I am (maybe two, I lose track).  Glad to see you and hope you enjoy yourself.

Sc00ter

Hi J-Carr!  Good to see you!  Welcome!!

Hoist!

HeHe!!! Hey J-Carr! Nice to see ya here too man! Boy oh boy this place is fillin up with familiar people awful quickly! And that's great!!! You've always been extremely helpful and I'm sure will be great asset to this site too! Good having ya with us and enjoy it here man! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Puzzled

J-Carr welcome to the forum from NE PA. :up:

As you will see there are quite a few familiar names here. :wink:

Miker

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

J-Carr

Thanks guys!  It sure feels like homecoming week here.  Now to just stay out of trouble for a while before  :potstir:.  hehehe

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

Puzzled

J-Carr

Umm, Til 2lane hits 100 on his post count or Hoist! gets in trouble... Whichever comes first!   :hyst: (I was gonna reverse that but I saw Howie's already over 200)

BTW, where in N.E. PA are you?  I've been meaning to ask on the other site and keep forgetting.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

Hoist!

Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 05:30:26 AM
Umm, Til 2lane hits 100 on his post count or Hoist! gets in trouble... Whichever comes first!   :hyst: (I was gonna reverse that but I saw Howie's already over 200)

BTW, where in N.E. PA are you?  I've been meaning to ask on the other site and keep forgetting.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

He's up around Stroudsburg area J-C! :wink:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

J-Carr

Hey... Just read the Oil thread... Thanks Howie!  Looks like I can stir the pot now!  :hyst:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

Hoist!

February 04, 2009, 07:08:31 AM #15 Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:10:06 AM by Hoist!
Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 07:03:39 AM
Hey... Just read the Oil thread... Thanks Howie!  Looks like I can stir the pot now!  :hyst:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

HeHe!!! My first PM received here J-C!!! Must have some kinda reputation or something! Still can't figgur out why? ::) ::) ::) :wink: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

"OH MY GAWWWWD THIS SITE WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME.....

LAUGHING"

J-Carr

Quote from: Hoist! on February 04, 2009, 07:08:31 AM
Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 07:03:39 AM

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

HeHe!!! My first PM received here J-C!!! Must have some kinda reputation or something! Still can't figgur out why? ::) ::) ::) :wink: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

"OH MY GAWWWWD THIS SITE WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME.....

LAUGHING"

:potstir:  :duel:  :pop:

Hey... I like these emoticons better.   I could some up my whole response using them.  :hyst:

Once they learn that you can take it as good as you dish it out they'll come to love you like the CVO guys do... Oh chit... never mind. hehehe

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Quote from: J-Carr on February 03, 2009, 02:06:22 PM
Hello and thanks for having me.  My name is JC Carroll.  Hopefully those here who know me wont say too many bad things about me!  I live in Central PA near Pottsville, the home of Yuengling Beer.  I ride an '08 Screamin Eagle Ultra (FLHTCUSE3).  I ride mostly with my 13 year old son as my BSR and wife as my riding buddy on her 2007 Street Bob.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

I know you!

Sean
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Ditch

Glad to see you over here J-Carr. Looking forward to following your exploits over here!!!! :hyst: :hyst:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: J-Carr on February 03, 2009, 02:06:22 PM

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Hey JC...I think we know each other also...Welcome aboard man...This is a cool site  :smiled:

J-Carr

Hey Ditch and ElvisLee.  Great to see you guys here!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
Auburn, PA

wrongpaw

Howdy J-Carr,
  Grettings from The Hickory Run Park area of the Poconos.
Been to the brewery, and spend a bit of time at Cabelas.
Welcome,
Wrongpaw

mark61

Welcome aboard from CENTRAL Pa.!  For real. Make an X across a Pa. map and I am just south of the intersection.

Since you live just down the road from Yuengling  how bout we come to your house to party? Fresh beer!  :beer:

mark61

J-Carr

Sure guys,  I'm always happy to have a driveway full of bikes to scare the neigbors!  As soon as the weather warms, us Pee Ayers can meet up and ride to my place for Yuengling.
Auburn, PA