April 27, 2024, 12:03:58 AM

News:

Sportygordy sayin Hello

Started by sportygordy, February 03, 2009, 11:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportygordy

February 03, 2009, 11:11:49 PM Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 11:13:28 PM by sportygordy
Hello to the harleytechtalk group. My real name is Kirk, my wife's name is Carrie. We live near California's great Capital, Sacramento, Ca. I own three Harley's, 'well' really two, my wife has one. She rides a 2004 CVO Electraglide, (the pumpkin) I have a 2008 105 Anniversary with a Jim's 131 and my current project bike is a 2007 Fat Bob, currently spread out between my workshop and my garage. I just recently bought this bike (i should say, I stole it) from a guy that drooped it in a curve on Strawberry Flats road near Marisville Ca.  Everything on the right side needs to be replaced. I've already scored a few parts off EBay and plan on doing a major Motor Mod, I bet Hoist can guess this one  :smilep:

My wife and I enjoy riding our Harley's just about every weekend. We enjoy weekend road trips and occasionally rough it in tents and sleeping bags. We log an average 5-6K miles per year. We are currently making plans for a week trip to Death Valley in late March.

So far, from what i have seen here on the harleytecktalk forum, I'm going to enjoy this place and i want to thank you for accepting my membership.

Regards,

Sportygordy

Miker

Welcome from south Florida Sporty, nice stable of bikes and a lucky man are you  A honey who rides and a great part of the country to ride in...Best of luck with the new project..
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Puzzled

sportygordy welcome from NE PA.  :up:

How has the 131 been in the Bagger so far? Are you tearing up any other parts with the power (besides tires)?!. :wink:

J-Carr

Another CVO friend!  Welcome aboard.   Never realized you had the Jims in the 105th.  Fire breather!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Sc00ter

Sporty!  Hi! and Welcome!!   :up:

Scott

Hoist!

Hey sg!!! What's up man! Mr 131's in the house too! Nice to see ya. HeHe!!! What'sa matter, ya miss me!!! Good havin ya here. Way to go Kirk! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Florida Marine

Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Ditch

Welcome Sportygordy! Looks like almost a full house of CVO'ers are already here. Enjoy!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: sportygordy on February 03, 2009, 11:11:49 PM
Hello to the harleytechtalk group. My real name is Kirk, my wife's name is Carrie. We live near California's great Capital, Sacramento, Ca. I own three Harley's, 'well' really two, my wife has one. She rides a 2004 CVO Electraglide, (the pumpkin) I have a 2008 105 Anniversary with a Jim's 131 and my current project bike is a 2007 Fat Bob, currently spread out between my workshop and my garage. I just recently bought this bike (i should say, I stole it) from a guy that drooped it in a curve on Strawberry Flats road near Marisville Ca.  Everything on the right side needs to be replaced. I've already scored a few parts off EBay and plan on doing a major Motor Mod, I bet Hoist can guess this one  :smilep:

My wife and I enjoy riding our Harley's just about every weekend. We enjoy weekend road trips and occasionally rough it in tents and sleeping bags. We log an average 5-6K miles per year. We are currently making plans for a week trip to Death Valley in late March.

So far, from what i have seen here on the harleytecktalk forum, I'm going to enjoy this place and i want to thank you for accepting my membership.

Regards,

Sportygordy

Hello Kirk and welcome aboard from another newbie from the "Other Place". Was born in San Rafel and have Kin folk In Petaluma; beautiful country in NorCal...Blaine :up: