April 27, 2024, 12:33:59 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

"Tune In To Fuel Moto" $150.00 Tuner trade in promotion

Started by Jamie Long, October 01, 2012, 07:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

"Tune In To Fuel Moto" and get $150.00 trade in for your current EFI Tuner when you upgrade to Dynojet Power Vision, this includes all Delphi Injected HD models. For more info you can visit www.fuelmotousa.com/tunein.htm

SniperJoe

Thanks for the post ...

I have my PV already ... passed this link to a friend who is looking at getting one as well.

Coyote

Jamie,

Can we buy extra PV to ECM cables (I installed the cable that came with my PV down under the tank on my RG) and a second license so the PV can be moved between two or more bikes?

And what is the procedure to buy an additional key?

And is there a limit to the keys that can be purchased?

Thanks

hrdtail78

Is that $150 off retail or off my cost of being a dealer at fuel moto?   What all do I need to purchase?
Semper Fi

Jamie Long

Quote from: Coyote on October 17, 2012, 04:04:05 PM
Jamie,

Can we buy extra PV to ECM cables (I installed the cable that came with my PV down under the tank on my RG) and a second license so the PV can be moved between two or more bikes?

And what is the procedure to buy an additional key?

And is there a limit to the keys that can be purchased?

Thanks

Additional PV cables as well as tune licenses can be purchased from Dynojet directly. There is no limit on the amount of tune licensed purchased.

Jamie Long

Quote from: hrdtail78 on October 18, 2012, 07:07:36 AM
Is that $150 off retail or off my cost of being a dealer at fuel moto?   What all do I need to purchase?

This promotion is based on retail pricing. The major details are listed at www.fuelmotousa.com/tunein.htm or for more info you are welcome to contact us at 920-423-3309

Jamie Long

Just an FYI, we are still running our popular Tune in to Fuel Moto promotion which allows for a $150.00 trade in for your current EFI Tuner when you upgrade to Dynojet Power Vision. www.fuelmotousa.com/tunein.htm

Boris

Hi Jamie, have you heard anything on when Dyno Jet is thinking on releasing there new Target Tune for the PV?  Haven't see your bro. Kelly in some time, is he still upright??

Jamie Long

Quote from: Boris on March 03, 2015, 04:46:30 PM
Hi Jamie, have you heard anything on when Dyno Jet is thinking on releasing there new Target Tune for the PV?  Haven't see your bro. Kelly in some time, is he still upright??

We are expecting April/May release for Target Tune. We will post more info as we get closer.

Kelly is doing well, living up in the northwoods :)

Boris

Thank you Jamie, and glad to hear Kelley's doing good!