April 27, 2024, 12:33:00 AM

News:

Hello From N Alabama

Started by BLM777, February 04, 2009, 02:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLM777

Been lurking around for a bit and see some very familiar faces (names to be exact).  As the intro states, I'm in North Alabama on Lake Guntersville, but a displaced Texan at heart.  I will say that Alabama is much like Texas used to be and my wife and I enjoy living here very much.  Biggest asset is the down home "folks".

I ride an '09 FXSTSSE3 and my wife an '06 Softail Deluxe.  Been riding HD's over 35 years and enjoy putting together a project bike every couple of years.  Other addictions include boats, fishing, hunting and guns.

I'd like to say "hello" to my old pals and hope to add many new ones.

Brian

Hoist!

Quote from: BLM777 on February 04, 2009, 02:53:18 PM
Been lurking around for a bit and see some very familiar faces (names to be exact).  As the intro states, I'm in North Alabama on Lake Guntersville, but a displaced Texan at heart.  I will say that Alabama is much like Texas used to be and my wife and I enjoy living here very much.  Biggest asset is the down home "folks".

I ride an '09 FXSTSSE3 and my wife an '06 Softail Deluxe.  Been riding HD's over 35 years and enjoy putting together a project bike every couple of years.  Other addictions include boats, fishing, hunting and guns.

Brian

I thought youze be from Pole Cat! :teeth:

Nice to have ya with us here Brian! Great site and I'm sure you'll have lots to contribute here, as you've always been so helpful to all of us! Enjoy man! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

J-Carr

Welcome aboard.  Good to see another friend from the CVO world join us here.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

BLM777

Thanks Hoist and JC .... we havin' any fun yet? :up:

Sc00ter

Hi Brian...nice to see you aboard!  Welcome!   :up:

Scott

J-Carr

Tons, Brian.  It's like old home week here.  And all the locals have been very nice as well.  One thing I have to say I appreciate is not having to sort through all the "Because it leaks" smart a$$ answers while reading the threads here.  Of course Hoist hasn't had a chance to get to all of them yet!!!!  :hyst:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

FLHTCUSE3

Welcome aboard Brian,

Glad you popped up here.

Jeff
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Puzzled

BLM777 welcome to the forum from NE PA. :teeth:

Twolanerider

Hi ya Brian.  How ya doin' Big Boy?

Miker

Hi Brian...Welcome to the site, I have felt welcome here and there seem sto be a tecky head feel and a Oldster thread, how bad can it be.

don't do anything I wouldn't do here especially if it involves a meat bra.  :wtf:
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

BLM777

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 10:00:00 AM
Hi ya Brian.  How ya doin' Big Boy?

I am no longer Brian ...... in my absence I was elevated to a notable position in a clandestine group ... to explain any further would cause me to silence the recipient of that security breach ....

SoA #777

BLM777

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 10:02:08 AM
Hi Brian...Welcome to the site, I have felt welcome here and there seem sto be a tecky head feel and a Oldster thread, how bad can it be.

don't do anything I wouldn't do here especially if it involves a meat bra:wtf:

I just slipped my brisket into one ....... smoker activated ....... bra off in 11 hours

Ditch

Welcome BLM777 :wink: Looks like the fun has just begun!!  :hyst: :hyst:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: BLM777 on February 04, 2009, 02:53:18 PM

Brian

Hey Brian...Welcome to my N Alabama Bro from down here in S Alabama  :up:

BLM777

Hey Ditch an Elvislee ..... thanks for the hello.  Glad to see so many friends over here.  Lot's of good info on here, but will take about another 10 years or so to get thru it all .... 

HML

hehehe.  Howdy Brian, and welcome!  Had a blast yesterday.  How were the ribs this afternoon?
DILLIGAF

BLM777

Quote from: HML on February 08, 2009, 03:05:01 PM
hehehe.  Howdy Brian, and welcome!  Had a blast yesterday.  How were the ribs this afternoon?

Good ride...more to come.  The ribs induced a 2 hour coma on the back deck soaking up the sun ..... :smiled: