T_e Introduction from _he poster formerly known as iski

Started by iski, February 05, 2009, 11:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Carr

Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 05:56:19 AM
This thread is supposed to be "all about me."  Expectations of naked dancing wenches suggestively eating hot dogs whilst bring me cold beer have nearly vanished, but not quite.  Just try to imagine my disappointment.....

Cold cadaver comment is about right 2LR.  Temp here was a gazillion degrees below zero or something like that this morning. 

Might be a good idea to give Miker, Florida Marine, and me our own section/rubber room.  Otherwise we tend to roam aimlessly spreading intellectually challenged mayhem as well as consuming vast portions of the landscape.  Similar to cattle or Rosie O'Donnel, but different. 

May I present my dancing girls for you sir...
(Zoom in to read the T-shirts)

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

J-Carr

Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 06:34:56 AM
I had to search for nearly 20 seconds to find a version less huge than the first one that I came across purely by accident. 

:wtf:  They deleted this over "there"?!?!?!?  :dgust:

I guess the religious right has teken over... Bummer.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Quote from: Jester Whisperer on February 06, 2009, 07:32:46 AM
Iski, welcome aboard.  Looks like the peeps have a new home!

2Lane, love the comment about participating poohbahs!

just be careful, sometimes when you compliment them, they boot you off...  well, maybe not here

Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Florida Marine

Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 08:53:52 AM
Quote from: MrClean on February 06, 2009, 08:39:35 AM
Did ya'll notice the only other thing in that fridge is a can of Reddy Whip.

Hummmm.  :smilep: :smile:

Have heard about that can, but have have never seen it.

wasn't there a bread maker?

FLHTCUSE3

Quote from: Coyote on February 06, 2009, 10:04:41 AM
Quote from: Twolanerider on February 05, 2009, 11:10:34 PM
Quote from: Coyote on February 05, 2009, 08:42:22 PM

Now I get it, you live in Joplin.  :teeth:

Ohmygawd (he says with a fake southern drawl used to exhibit great surprise), a Poohbah whose one of the gang and plays along.  Haven't seen that in too long!  Be still my heart .

I grew up in MO. Have a good friend lives in Joplin. The locals there go swimming in the lakes created by old strip mines. I think the chemicals in the water does something to em though!  :teeth:
That helps to explain things around here.
Don, where do you get your drinking water?
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Twolanerider

Florida Marine

FLHTCUSE3

February 06, 2009, 07:56:12 PM #82 Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:25:50 AM by FLHTCUSE3
Mike, I thought you were the Pie guy or was that the pudding guy?
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Ditch

Boy how can I follow up after all the posts from FLHTCUSE3, Twolanerider, Florida Marine, J-Carr and of course Hoist! :gob:
Good see to see some more familiar names over here!!! :teeth: :wink:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: iski on February 05, 2009, 11:10:18 AM
Hello.  This is the introduction section, so here goes.

In the begininning, there was the Wor......   Maybe I should skip forward a little.  When I was born, my mother (a female) was there & from what I was told she yelled a lot but I really do not remember. My dad (a male) was there also, and he yelled less but made up for that later on.  A few years went by & I attending a building where people wrote on the walls with chalk.  Suppose should list here what I learned in school: 1. In 7th grade, if you snapped the bra strap of the femalian gal sitting in front of you, you might or might not get your face slapped.  2.  Years later, in another place where the male teachers did not wear socks, some gals did not wear bras & you might or might not get your face slapped. 

My education was then complete & I decided foolishly against all sane advice stubbornly to marry a femalian (of the opposite sex) & learned that she can yell louder than 2 sets of Rineharts, even though at that point I had never heard Rineharts.  Most likely Bub used her decibel levels as a comparison point.  Have had motorcycles for years.  Currently have a black Road King & a red/black Ultra.  I ride them when I can & when I can't ride them I wish I was riding them instead.

Some poster names here look vaguely familiar.  Of course mine looks familiar to me, but there are others.  If any of these posters know me & say stuff about me, it might be best to not ban me until I can semi-adequately offer an explanation for their blatant exaggerations, misstatements, misinterpretations, and general yadda yadda yammerings about anything they may or may not have to say.  For those who do not know me, it is not my fault but after you get to know me, you will no longer not know me & then that could be your fault, not mine.

Where is the beer? 

DANG MAN!!!...What an Intro...Not sure anybody will top that  :wtf: Of course I'm not sure anyone will figure it out and even try...  Welcome from a newbie who I think you know but prolly don'yt know and I don't know if you know that I know.... :wtf:  :up:

iski

Quote from: J-Carr on February 06, 2009, 11:26:00 AM
Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 05:56:19 AM
This thread is supposed to be "all about me."  Expectations of naked dancing wenches suggestively eating hot dogs whilst bring me cold beer have nearly vanished, but not quite.  Just try to imagine my disappointment.....

Cold cadaver comment is about right 2LR.  Temp here was a gazillion degrees below zero or something like that this morning. 

Might be a good idea to give Miker, Florida Marine, and me our own section/rubber room.  Otherwise we tend to roam aimlessly spreading intellectually challenged mayhem as well as consuming vast portions of the landscape.  Similar to cattle or Rosie O'Donnel, but different. 

May I present my dancing girls for you sir...
(Zoom in to read the T-shirts)

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Glad I checked here.  Really glad I checked here.

Yes, bacon covered waboopabangos are not allowed in picture form since they were gone quickly.  Possibly they hate pork??

iski

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 08:53:52 AM
Quote from: MrClean on February 06, 2009, 08:39:35 AM
Did ya'll notice the only other thing in that fridge is a can of Reddy Whip.

Hummmm.  :smilep: :smile:

Have heard about that can, but have have never seen it.

wasn't there a bread maker?

Something about a can of clams or similar but I forget?

iski

Quote from: elvislee on February 07, 2009, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: iski on February 05, 2009, 11:10:18 AM
Hello.  This is the introduction section, so here goes.

In the begininning, there was the Wor......   Maybe I should skip forward a little.  When I was born, my mother (a female) was there & from what I was told she yelled a lot but I really do not remember. My dad (a male) was there also, and he yelled less but made up for that later on.  A few years went by & I attending a building where people wrote on the walls with chalk.  Suppose should list here what I learned in school: 1. In 7th grade, if you snapped the bra strap of the femalian gal sitting in front of you, you might or might not get your face slapped.  2.  Years later, in another place where the male teachers did not wear socks, some gals did not wear bras & you might or might not get your face slapped. 

My education was then complete & I decided foolishly against all sane advice stubbornly to marry a femalian (of the opposite sex) & learned that she can yell louder than 2 sets of Rineharts, even though at that point I had never heard Rineharts.  Most likely Bub used her decibel levels as a comparison point.  Have had motorcycles for years.  Currently have a black Road King & a red/black Ultra.  I ride them when I can & when I can't ride them I wish I was riding them instead.

Some poster names here look vaguely familiar.  Of course mine looks familiar to me, but there are others.  If any of these posters know me & say stuff about me, it might be best to not ban me until I can semi-adequately offer an explanation for their blatant exaggerations, misstatements, misinterpretations, and general yadda yadda yammerings about anything they may or may not have to say.  For those who do not know me, it is not my fault but after you get to know me, you will no longer not know me & then that could be your fault, not mine.

Where is the beer? 

DANG MAN!!!...What an Intro...Not sure anybody will top that  :wtf: Of course I'm not sure anyone will figure it out and even try...  Welcome from a newbie who I think you know but prolly don'yt know and I don't know if you know that I know.... :wtf:  :up:

Hiya Elvislee!  That intro was my second choice.  My first choice was a poll to see if the board should ban me or put me on probation before I started posting. There was a part about potato salad that was ok, but most of it was stupid.  Not as stupid as the intro I posted though.  Good to see you here!