April 27, 2024, 02:02:28 AM

News:

Deja Vu

Started by Jester Whisperer, February 06, 2009, 07:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester Whisperer

I'm just conquering a previous addiction and someone hands me more drugs.

My name is Jim from western NY and I have a Cherry red SEUC2 (Jester).  The factory warranty ran out last week and I was able to get 15% off of a 5 year extended version from a local dealer 2 weeks ago.  That dealer is also storing my bike for the winter and performing the engine recall upgrade.  When I went there to pay for the warranty there was a Cherry Jester on the sales floor.  My first reaction was they were storing mine on the sales floor.  They were asking $26,500 with 14,000 miles.

I hope to reconnect with old friends and make new!  Where do the pictures go?   :teeth:

Miker

Welcome JW...

breast and bacon have been banned form there...a line has been drawn in the icing...Enjoy the time here lots of good tecky stuff.
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Hoist!

An addiction is a very difficult thing to overcome. Temptation of forbidden fruit, requires your own inner strength to beat it! Guess you have none!!! :P ;D

Glad to have ya here Jim!!!

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Jester Whisperer

Quote from: Hoist! on February 06, 2009, 08:04:50 AM
An addiction is a very difficult thing to overcome. Temptation of forbidden fruit, requires your own inner strength to beat it! Guess you have none!!! :P ;D

Glad to have ya here Jim!!!

Hoist! :smiled:

Alas, I have given in to the dark side.....

http://harleytechtalk.net/htt/index.php?topic=5699.0

iski

Hey Jim!

Decided to use my alter-alter alter here, which is the same as my regular handle, unaltered.  Have not tried the Chat here yet, but it's just a matter of time.

Welcome!

Mike

Twolanerider

'scuse me.

(a little gassy today)

Miker

I feel deleting a bra made from bacon just to far gone...Is it just me??
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Jester Whisperer

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 09:59:30 AM

I think so.  It was rated G

J-Carr

Jim!  Good to see over here!  As you can tell we're having tons o' fun on this site.  Lot's of nice people making us feel right at home.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Florida Marine

Quote from: Miker on February 06, 2009, 09:59:30 AM

what did I miss? 

Sc00ter

Hey Jim!!!

(Your realize this is the penal colony group you are associating yourself with.....right???   :wtf: :sink:)

(Holy christ, Twolane....  argh...  geeeez...  gassy today?)

Florida Marine

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 06, 2009, 05:48:52 PM
Hey Jim!!!

(Your realize this is the penal colony group you are associating yourself with.....right???   :wtf: :sink:)

(Holy christ, Twolane....  argh...  geeeez...  gassy today?)

he said penal...

FLHTCUSE3

Hey Jim,
Welcome good seeing you here.
How is that Western NY thing working out this winter?
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Twolanerider

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 06, 2009, 07:07:44 PM
Hey Jim,

Probably about as well as a 110 crankshaft....

(damn, no wonder I'm in the SoA!)

Twolanerider

Ok, sorry, that was just mean. 

Inspired. 

But mean.

Ditch

Good to see you Jester! Hope you enjoy the site, I have a feeling it will be alot of fun!!!! :wink:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

FLHTCUSE3

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 06, 2009, 07:21:25 PM
Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 06, 2009, 07:07:44 PM
Hey Jim,

Probably about as well as a 110 crankshaft....

quid pro quo

(damn, no wonder I'm in the SoA!)
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Florida Marine

February 06, 2009, 07:41:22 PM #18 Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 07:43:28 PM by Florida Marine
Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:22:50 PM
Good to see you Jester! Hope you enjoy the site, I have a feeling it will be alot of fun!!!! :wink:

ya ever walk into a place where you are obviously not from that place...and you get the look?

I think were gettin that look

But, man I just want to talk about my bike and everything else going on - and have fun dammit.  I got enough stress at work, don't need it anywhere else, well other then home...and I did start classes again so there also - but other then those 18-20 hours a day, I want to be stress free.

:tfhat:  Oh, man I like the black helicopter one, that is awesome

late edit, and I also don't mind seeing scantily clad women...and beer, and rum - and did I mention already that I really really like guns (especially assault rifles lately - like they are an obsession since Nov for some reason).

Ok I'm done.

elvislee

February 09, 2009, 06:57:36 AM #19 Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 07:00:25 AM by elvislee
Hey Jim...I've seen you around somwhere before........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......in another world in another life. I alway's looked forward to your posts; they alway's left the mentally challenged like me thinkin of the song where the guy says...."Roll another one, Just like the other one" or something like that...jeeeeeez; WTH am I talkin about   ???  ........Good ta see ya over here man...Blaine  :up:  ;D