April 27, 2024, 06:10:18 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New member from SW MO

Started by Ditch, February 06, 2009, 07:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ditch

Just thought I would say hello. I'm from SW MO in the heart of the Ozarks. I own a 2004 O/B SEEG. The site was recommended to me and thought I would check it out. Looking forward to it!!! Ditch
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

Sc00ter

Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:03:51 PM
Just thought I would say hello. I'm from SW MO in the heart of the Ozarks. I own a 2004 O/B SEEG. The site was recommended to me and thought I would check it out. Looking forward to it!!! Ditch

Welcome aboard, Ditch!  Glad you have joined us...   :up:

Florida Marine

Hey Ditch... 

Strange, there seems to be a mass migration of CVO owners here lately... :tfhat:
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Ditch

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 07:54:28 PM

Hey Ditch... 

Strange, there seems to be a mass migration of CVO owners here lately... :tfhat:

What you talkin' bout Willis!!! :potstir:   I am beginning to see a pattern here! :up:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

Florida Marine

Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 08:26:52 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 07:54:28 PM

Hey Ditch... 

Strange, there seems to be a mass migration of CVO owners here lately...

What you talkin' bout Willis!!! :potstir:   I am beginning to see a pattern here! :up:

I just wanted to use the black helicopter :shark: one...that is my favorite  

But man the shark is pretty neat also...
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

elvislee

From one newbie to another; Welcome Ditch.... :gob: This one reminds me of my ex.......This one reminds me of my ex during the divorce :sswim:

Hoist!

HeHe!!! Another one bites the dust!!! Good too see ya here man! Welcome aboard Bill! Great site and good folks! Enjoy man! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

J-Carr

Hey Ditch,  great to see you here.  Welcome aboard!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA