elvis..........................................lee is in the building

Started by elvislee, February 07, 2009, 08:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elvislee

Yea, yea, I know...You all tried ta hide from me; but Sean felt sorry for me or he remembered were Leathernecks alike and invited me over. Most of ya from the "Other Place" know me as elvislee so I'll be elvislee here too.

Hello All...My name is Blaine aka elvislee, I live in LA.........Lower Alabama and I am an junkie..........(Fxr Junkie) I ride a 2000 Screamin Yellow Pearl CVO Fxr4 which I don't ride as much as I like cause I am raising my two grandsons ages 6 and 12. My hobbies are Tae Kwon Do and Tai Chi with the kids and the way my body hurts all the time; I must be an idiot to keep doing the stuff. Anyway, There's a lot of folks over here from the "Other Place" I know and a couple I don't, they are good folks and this site will benifit from having them aboard....Just make sure you keep a close eye on that Hoist fella....he's from the big city and he be sneaky sometimes  :wink:

Lets have fun folks  :up:  Blaine

Sc00ter

Florida Marine

Quote from: elvislee on February 07, 2009, 08:18:18 AM
Yea, yea, I know...You all tried ta hide from me; but Sean felt sorry for me or he remembered were Leathernecks alike and invited me over. Most of ya from the "Other Place" know me as elvislee so I'll be elvislee here too.

Hello All...My name is elvislee, I live in LA.........Lower Alabama and I am an junkie..........(Fxr Junkie) I ride a 2000 Screamin Yellow Pearl CVO Fxr4 which I don't ride as much as I like cause I am raising my two grandsons ages 6 and 12. My hobbies are Tae Kwon Do and Tai Chi with the kids and the way my body hurts all the time; I must be an idiot to keep doing the stuff. Anyway, There's a lot of folks over here from the "Other Place" I know and a couple I don't, they are good folks and this site will benifit from having them aboard....Just make sure you keep a close eye on that Hoist fella....he's from the big city and he be sneaky sometimes  :wink:

Lets have fun folks 

pity is a strong emotion...
:tfhat: >:D
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

elvislee

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 07, 2009, 08:25:21 AM
Welcome Elvis..................Lee!!!  Glad to see ya!   :up:

Thanks Sc00ter....Suspect there will be fun to be had on this playground  :up:

FSG

....Suspect there will be fun to be had on this playground  :up:

Just a friendly reminder to all the new members from the "Other Place" , HTT is "Harley Tech Talk" with the emphasis on "Tech" it's not a playground.  FSG

Ditch

Welcome elvislee, I'm sure you will have fun in this forum as well. :up: :up:
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

elvislee

Quote from: Fatboy_SirGarfield on February 07, 2009, 10:23:49 AM
....Suspect there will be fun to be had on this playground  :up:

Just a friendly reminder to all the new members from the "Other Place" , HTT is "Harley Tech Talk" with the emphasis on "Tech" it's not a playground.  FSG

Just a friendly reminder; "Playground"...just a figure of speech... :up:

elvislee

Quote from: Ditch on February 07, 2009, 02:16:42 PM
Welcome elvislee, I'm sure you will have fun in this forum as well. :up: :up:

Thanks for the welcome Ditch...We'll have fun; this a good site to talk "Tech" and have fun  :up:

FLHTCUSE3

Welcome Elvis Lee
Glad you came over to join us.

Does that mean we are violating the rules?

SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

elvislee

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 07, 2009, 03:46:47 PM
Welcome Elvis Lee
Glad you came over to join us.

Does that mean we are violating the rules?

Thanks Jeff...This is a great site  :up:

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO....Were good boys and follow ALL rules of the house  :smiled:

Hoist!

Uh Oh, the property values just dropped here again!!! :nix:

J/K!!! Welcome aboard Blaine. Great to see ya here. We'll just have Tim and Mikey keep a close eye on ya is all man! And If they slip, I'll be here to catch ya man! Have fun, as I see you've wasted no time doing!!! :hyst:

Hoist! :gob:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

J-Carr

Thank you, thank you very much... for joining here, ElvisLee.   :teeth:

Welcome aboard!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA