April 27, 2024, 04:44:07 AM

News:

Started by hogman19, February 07, 2009, 09:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman19

Just wanted to say hi from Ontario, Canada,we can't even think about riding yet but already getting the itch. I have a 1990 FLHT (former police bike ) that I got last Summer. I am currently looking for a 2-up seat for it and I understand that only a 1989 or 1990 will fit.Any help in locating a used one would be appreciated and when I get one, my solo seat and all brackets will be for sale.
If this is posted in the wrong area please feel free to delete or move it.
Thanks

JamLazyAss

Quote from: hogman19 on February 07, 2009, 09:50:35 AM
Just wanted to say hi from Ontario, Canada,we can't even think about riding yet but already getting the itch. I have a 1990 FLHT (former police bike ) that I got last Summer. I am currently looking for a 2-up seat for it and I understand that only a 1989 or 1990 will fit.Any help in locating a used one would be appreciated and when I get one, my solo seat and all brackets will be for sale.
Thanks

Hello there Hogman...
Welcome aboard. There is a section for buying, selling, wanted, etc..
Go to the General section, then scroll down to the Swap Meet threads. Place your wanted item in the appropriate area, Pan, Shovel, Evo, etc..

I'm near Syracuse so I understand about the weather.
Think spring. It won't be long now.
Looking forward to talking with ya.  :up:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

elvislee

Quote from: hogman19 on February 07, 2009, 09:50:35 AM
Thanks

Welcome hogman19 from LA  :up: