May 03, 2024, 08:02:10 PM

News:

Its done...c'mon springtime!!!

Started by jerite, February 07, 2009, 04:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerite

February 07, 2009, 04:58:23 PM Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:00:07 PM by jerite
Hey all-

Well it warmed up here today and pulled her out for some fresh air! What ya think?
Jer

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Less is more....let's keep it simple!

who444444

I like it, especially the staggered fishtail pipes.
Can't go wrong with flat black.
dave     :up: :beer:

neten-o

Nice one J ...looks along the lines of mine at the moment...(note to self)..must have another crack at posting a picture....Rich.. :smileo:

motorplex88

I like it. It's got your basic cool factor. :beer:

stroker800

Way cool...much perfer the "after" pics of it..You built a timeless classic cruiser..Good job.
Dave

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

ramcr913

jerite

Thanks all for the compliments, but mostly THANK YOU ALL for the advice and responses to questions. I am now chompin' at the bit and ready to rock n' roll!!
Thanx again.....
Jer

v10ole

Looks great, and Ill bet you both enjoyed the fresh air.

jerite

76shuvlinoff

SW Michigan, bikes out all over this weekend, supposed to be better than 60F tomorrow.

(cough... cough)
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

jerite

Shuvlin...might just come down with a sickness before work tomorrow....

verson22

v10ole

Shiiiiit Ill bet its at least april 1st here where I am from before I get to ride and that sucks bad. :cry:

70weight

Can't drink all day if ya don't start in the mornings.

dave_9113

That's a beautiful shovel. Great job. 

jerite

Thanx all for the responses. Glad you all like it! With all the years of experience on this site and those comments coming from you guys you make me feel like I might be doing something here with these ol scoots. This is by far my favorite one to date...until the next one I suppose.
Jer

dablaze

Now I really can't wait to finish my '48 so I can jump on my other shovel project...it's all your fault Jer...looks very sharp!

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

jimrookie

looks great, and thanks for inspiring me to finish mine

jerite

Jusbo48