May 02, 2024, 02:11:15 AM

News:

Holy TTS Batman!!

Started by Arrowsmit, February 08, 2009, 01:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrowsmit

WOW! We got some decent weather here & I was finally able to resume tuning VE's on my 95" glide w/TTS using a TSII/Wego. Man this thing is running sweet! During a run to capture high RPM/TP data the front tire came off the ground between 2nd & 3rd gear! Now I have almost 10K on this build & have had TMAT & PCIII on it before the TTS & this thing has NEVER lifted the front between 2/3 gear before. Really caught me off guard the first time & I didn't have the front wheel real square as it came back down - 'bout chit my britches! :dgust: Man this TTS is really starting to bring out the potential of my Deweys heads/54N build. I plan on hopefully getting Herko to tweek the timing/AFR/etc, man I can hardly wait to see how it runs then!! YEEE-HAAAW!!

VicW.

Sonny S.

Scramjet

:up: :teeth:

GEEZ.  I can't wait to get mine together and start the V-Tune process too.

B
07FLHX 107", TR590, D&D, 109HP/112TQ
06FLSTN, 95", SE211, Cycle Shack 91HP/94TQ

Arrowsmit

Scram, mines an '02 so I had to use an extra component (TSII/Wego) for data collecting in lieu of running v-tune. Keep us posted on your progress!

VicW.

sportygordy

hey,, what is the protocol for trouble shooting the Bosch Sensors. I'm using TTS and Twin Scan II. Today i was downloading a data run and discovered no data was captured on sensor 2. I reviewed the sensors lights and sensor 2 is blinking rapidly after warm up. I checked all the connections to the rear sensor, everything fine there. This leads me to believe the sensor is toast, but curious if there is a way test for this rather then spend a few hundred to determine yay or nay.   ???

Arrowsmit

I donno sporty, maybe try doing a free air calibration on it & see how it acts, If it calibrates try another run. If still no go (probable IMO) then maybe swap sensors & see if the problem follows. You can always call DS & see what they say.

VicW.

sportygordy

I tried the free air and also swapped as you suggested. No go, so I've got another sensor on order from powersport.com  These things are expensive 'Lil buggers. Hopfully I'll get a bit more life out of the new one.. Thanks for suggestions.

Sporty