May 05, 2024, 04:28:25 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

02 08 Another Sunday, Well Saturday

Started by Grumpy : (, February 08, 2009, 02:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy : (

Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

egstandard

Always look forward to your photos Grumpy. Thanks.

Sportsterboy

I think that one bike you were asking about (what it was) is a Suzuki Boulevard M190....kind of like a Jap VRod.  :smilep:

dohmixer

Thanx Grumpy, and thanx for sharing those archives!   :up:
2000 Dyna Wide Glide     Union Baker BCTGM Local#85

Bigs

Thanks Grumpy. Yesterday it got up to 62 and today 60. Man we're having a heat wave up here in York area and bikes everyware. Warmer weather seems to bring them out.
  Bigs

roadkingjack

Great job Grumpy, I might be going to daytona in 3 weeks.My bro from texas just cancelled due to Air Force retirement ceramony same weekend as m.c. speed week .Trying to decide S.A. Texas or Bike Week daytona.If I make daytona I'll be at the meet and greet to meet ya and personally thank you for your easing the winter blahs with your pics. :up:
2013 Street Glide .

harley883r

One Day At A Time
Muskokas ON

CndUltra88

Yup, Grumpy, your info on the Heron is correct, and thats for the updates as well.
Hope your feeling better next week as well.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

Rusty Steel

Is this a Rune?  What’s a Rune??? Like Bugs Bunny.. A maroon, as in a moron. Lol.

Nice photo’s Grumpy.
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

Panzer

Thanks as always.
S. E. Pa. today same as Bigs said.......nice and so were the pixs.
You can tell granny was strolling through the tennis court with her walker  :hyst:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

crazy joe

Hi Grumpy   Hope your feeling better   Thanks for the pics.

mackdog

Hey Grumpy- Cheer upthere bud, it could be worse, you could be sitting up here and looking at your ride just hanging out in the garage day after day for the next 7 weeks.  Heat wave now, it's been in the three-o"s the past week.  Ice storm tomorrow.  Sheeeesh huh?  :emsad: B

zj1182

Thanks, G, always enjoy your snaps.

Hope you're feeling better.

55F, eh?  That's almost summer weather here, LOL!

BTW, Great Blue Herons roost and sit in trees in their spare time.  It's awesome to see them land in a tree with those long legs.

zj

Fxstchewy

"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."

HDRDR

Inda Win

Great picture of the seagull.  You can certainly tell that its sh*t's not brown.