April 27, 2024, 06:29:20 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Jackpot XXX Hi Output Headpipe 2/1/2

Started by Jamie Long, January 07, 2013, 08:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

New Jackpot XXX Hi Output head pipe for high HP 2009-2013 Harley FLH applications. This pipe features tapered primaries (an industry first), large collector which flows almost twice as much as our standard 2/1/2, along with several other new features. Full stainless steel construction and retains factory heat shields. We will be officially releasing this pipe at V Twin Expo in Cincinnati on Feb 2nd. More info to come....

sfmichael

Colorado Springs, CO.

Sc00ter

Quote from: Jamie Long on January 07, 2013, 08:53:32 AM
New Jackpot XXX Hi Output head pipe for high HP 2009-2013 Harley FLH applications. This pipe features tapered primaries (an industry first), large collector which flows almost twice as much as our standard 2/1/2, along with several other new features. Full stainless steel construction and retains factory heat shields. We will be officially releasing this pipe at V Twin Expo in Cincinnati on Feb 2nd. More info to come....

You're killing me...  My now "standard" Jackpot 2/1/2 pipe is less than a year old!  Are you accepting trade in's?   :emoGroan:

HV

Man I bet that would run nice on a 120   :teeth:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Sc00ter

Quote from: HV on January 07, 2013, 08:38:39 PM
Man I bet that would run nice on a 120   :teeth:

I think you're right... 

Once again.... :emoGroan:

Jamie Long

Another sneak pic of the new Jackpot XXX head pipe vs our standard Jackpot 2/1/2. Note the difference in the collectors as well as the tapered primaries on the XXX.

TorQuePimp

Nice stuff,now when is the HO 2-1 coming out ?    had to ask

Jamie Long

Here are a couple pictures of the available full size crossover pipe for the Jackpot XXX

FLTRI

The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

TorQuePimp

nice stuff  :up: :up: ,what testing have you done with the finished pieces and at what point do you see this pipe being the direction power wise ?

Jamie Long

The Jackpot XXX head pipe and X-over full size under chassis crossover pipes are now on the www.jackpotmufflers.com site. We will start shipping both components by the end of this week. Thank you for all the great feedback at V Twin Expo from those that were able to attend.