April 26, 2024, 10:27:55 PM

News:

Here from S. La.

Started by TAS, February 09, 2009, 08:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAS

I thought I already intro'd myself but found out I never did when I posted my first question. :bf:

Anyway...I'm here in the Baton Rouge area and I just bought my first Harley this past Veterans day.  It's a 94 FLSTC w/ 13K miles on it.  I knew who had it before me and he never skimped on his maintenance.

41, four kiddos, third wife, 10 yr Navy vet and been riding bikes for 36 yrs (dirt and street).  Also into jeeps and long walks on...oops wrong forum. :cry:

Anyway...Here I am.
93 FLSTC silver/white w/ pimp'n white walls.

elvislee

Quote from: TAS on February 09, 2009, 08:06:23 AM
I thought I already intro'd myself but found out I never did when I posted my first question. :bf:

Anyway...I'm here in the Baton Rouge area and I just bought my first Harley this past Veterans day.  It's a 94 FLSTC w/ 13K miles on it.  I knew who had it before me and he never skimped on his maintenance.

41, four kiddos, third wife, 10 yr Navy vet and been riding bikes for 36 yrs (dirt and street).  Also into jeeps and long walks on...oops wrong forum. :cry:

Anyway...Here I am.

Hey TAS, Welcome aboard man and thanks for your service.............But..................The Navy?...................  :hyst:

Hey me being an ol leatherneck; I'm just funnin with ya man; my brother spent 20 yrs in too; most on the USS America.....Thanks for puttin on the uniform of our great country......Salute

HV

Welcome to the site TAS ... enjoy
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

TAS

Fun away...  Thank YOU  too for put'n on the uniform.
93 FLSTC silver/white w/ pimp'n white walls.