May 05, 2024, 07:12:00 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

I'm finally in

Started by Hossamania, February 09, 2009, 08:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossamania

My 1st internet search ever was 10? years ago at my father-in-law's newfangled computer.What did I type? "Harley Tech Talk" of course!
Been outside, reading you guys ever since, followed to the new site.
I've learned much, laughed a lot, and always used you as my secret resource of Biker Knowledge. Actually not so secret-I give you guys credit (and blame)
every time!
So, I hope to have fun finally participating, asking stupid questions, maybe giving a tip. By the way, most of my tips were learned thru sheer stupidity-read that as expensive- or total cheapness.
Thanks for letting me in, and don' expect promp replies as my typing and computer skills are woefully lacking.(I have yet to send an actual e-mail in my life-I didn't really think this internet thing would last this long!)
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Rusty Steel

Welcome Hoss, glad you’re having fun. I can really appreciate folks that know what punctuation is, makes for a much easier read..  Lol.  :teeth:
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

Hossamania

Thanks Rusty. Text messaging is going to destroy this country.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Baggerlady

Since you know how to type and post here, you can send an e-mail! Welcome aboard! :rose: