May 05, 2024, 02:03:02 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Got my 110 dyno tuned today

Started by Coyote, February 10, 2009, 06:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

Well after 2 dealer dynos ( :down: ) and having tried the Tmax (it was OK), I went back to the stock ECM and let Bob have a go at it. 3 hours and lots of stories later, I rode her home (about 100 miles). I have to say the bike performs and rides better now than I have ever known since I got it back in Oct of 2006. A friend that went with me led on the way home and we passed a long line of cars on some country road. He ripped on it pretty good (trying to walk away from me on his 110 - didn't happen) and by the time I got back in the right lane, I looked down and was well over 100 mph. Final results of the dyno was right at 105 HP and 115 TQ. I still have to wait until summer to see how it goes in the 100+ deg days here but I am hopeful. We will be doing a 4000 mile run in June to the midwest so I wanted to have the bike in tip top shape.  :teeth:

HV

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

tireless

awesome, a good tune makes a huge difference, my 110 was like a whole different scooter after tuning :up:

Sc00ter

Quote from: Coyote on February 10, 2009, 06:53:45 PM
Well after 2 dealer dynos ( :down: ) and having tried the Tmax (it was OK), I went back to the stock ECM and let Bob have a go at it. 3 hours and lots of stories later, I rode her home (about 100 miles). I have to say the bike performs and rides better now than I have ever known since I got it back in Oct of 2006. A friend that went with me led on the way home and we passed a long line of cars on some country road. He ripped on it pretty good (trying to walk away from me on his 110 - didn't happen) and by the time I got back in the right lane, I looked down and was well over 100 mph. Final results of the dyno was right at 105 HP and 115 TQ. I still have to wait until summer to see how it goes in the 100+ deg days here but I am hopeful. We will be doing a 4000 mile run in June to the midwest so I wanted to have the bike in tip top shape.  :teeth:

Congrats to Bob!  And to Coyote!!    :up:

TweekmyTwin

That dyno room is Bob's home away from home.... only thing missing in there is a big screen tv. Pretty nice C !
Jim
Kiss What ?

mayor

maybe your not aware that we have a section specifically for posting dyno sheets?  I didn't see you chart in there.   If you need a little help posting pics there's a tutorial on the front page.   :hyst:

by the way, congrats to all involved!  :up:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Coyote

Quote from: mayor on February 11, 2009, 02:56:32 AM
maybe your not aware that we have a section specifically for posting dyno sheets?  I didn't see you chart in there.   If you need a little help posting pics there's a tutorial on the front page.   :hyst:

by the way, congrats to all involved!  :up:

Hadn't taken time to scan it yet. It's there now!

mayor

Quote from: Coyote on February 11, 2009, 07:17:17 AM
Hadn't taken time to scan it yet. It's there now!

you did good.   :wink: 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions