Quick question on the new TTS device and software

Started by 02rk4cruzin, March 02, 2013, 06:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

02rk4cruzin

Just helped my buddy install Fullsac 2-1-2 and TTS on his 09 CVO Road glide today. Saved the ECM before loading new calibration. My understanding is the new TTS now automatically saves the stock ECM Cal to the TTS unit, correct? We are headed up to have Bob dyno our bikes in 2 weeks and didn't know if I also have to bring a USB drive with the saved ECM stock cal that we saved or is it loaded on the TTS device?

THanks,

Bill

hrdtail78

Save that MTE file. I'm sure Bob will point you in the right direction with this.
Semper Fi

02rk4cruzin

I called today and talked to Steve today at TTS. Turns out the new software will allow the stock CAL file to be saved in TTS device, BUT that it has not been released yet. So stock CAL was saved to hard drive for safe keeping for now.

strokerjlk

Quote from: 02rk4cruzin on March 04, 2013, 04:58:19 PM
I called today and talked to Steve today at TTS. Turns out the new software will allow the stock CAL file to be saved in TTS device, BUT that it has not been released yet. So stock CAL was saved to hard drive for safe keeping for now.
that one slipped by the beta testers.
good thing you got yours saved before you loaded a base map. :up:
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

hrdtail78

TTS hasn't released it or stated they have. But that is why you can download HD06 firmware updater.  Just an update and then it can be saved into the HD06 VCI.

Semper Fi