May 01, 2024, 08:00:53 PM

News:

Pa. out does Ca. in sign-ups.

Started by Panzer, February 13, 2009, 10:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzer

If my calculations are correct Pa. is ahead of Ca. by one sign up for roadside assistance.
So far, Pa. leads in the month of February............Yes!!
I hate to say it but, second place it the first looser.   :smilep:

Did I mention Pa. was in the lead?

Calm down, it just means that you have a lot of help in Pa. when you come east. :wink:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

truck

A lot of people pass through pee aye on their way to somewhere, not so with CA, if you pass through IT you get wet.
OK That should get some people to sign up. :smiled:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Panzer

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

J-Carr

Exactly right.  The only way to get to New England without going through Pee Aye is to go way over into New Jersey.  And no-one wants to do that!  :pop:  :hyst:

BTW. I was born and raised outside of Camden, so I can insult NJ.  It's my perogative as someone who escaped!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Gunney8

OK, so I went to the post and read all the guys signing up, but didn't see where to put all the info in... I am willing (Colo), but don't know how to sign in... (Can you imagine how much wrench help I can be, lol, but do have full mechanics set of tools, compressor and MC jack (auto jack as well) and fridge full of suds...

Coyote

February 13, 2009, 11:22:11 AM #5 Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:26:53 AM by Coyote
I wish I lived in PA. Then I wouldn't have to do this again this weekend.  :embarrassed:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

truck

Quote from: Coyote on February 13, 2009, 11:22:11 AM
I wishe I lived in PA. Then I wouldn't have to do this again this weekend.  :embarrassed:

Smart ass!!
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

HV

I wish I lived in PA. Then I wouldn't have to do this again this weekend.  :embarrassed:

:potstir:  SOB
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Coyote

Dennis The Menace

Coyote, just dont tell them the real reason there are more signed up in PA.....Californians know how to maintain their stuff so it dont break down on 'em.  lol

menace

J-Carr

Touche!  ya bloody bastich!  :teeth:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Panzer

Ok, lets rehash this again and to be "pacific"..............
                    California is the first looser
  :hyst:

Coyote

Quote from: Panzer on February 13, 2009, 08:11:21 PM

Ok, lets rehash this again and to be "pacific"..............
                    California is the first looser
  :hyst:

Hey Panz... know what this is?   :wink:

Panzer

February 14, 2009, 06:09:40 AM #13 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 10:10:59 AM by Panzer
Mmmmmmm.....Yup, that looks very familiar!  :crook:

apes

is it Theodore Kazinsky's house?...well his old house

mark61

I think that is Panzer's vacation home.
  Right?

mark61

road-dawgs1

According to the list if ya'll break down in VT I'm the only one to rely on.......should I just tell you the brand name of beer I like now, or if you want you can just send money now :smilep:
'24 FLTRX Sharkskin blue

dohmixer

Quote from: Panzer on February 13, 2009, 10:00:33 AM
If my calculations are correct Pa. is ahead of Ca. by one sign up for roadside assistance.
So far, Pa. leads in the month of February............Yes!!
I hate to say it but, second place it the first looser.   :smilep:

Did I mention Pa. was in the lead?

Calm down, it just means that you have a lot of help in Pa. when you come east. :wink:

The stats have changed!  :beer:
California= 11
New York= 9
Pennsylvania = 9
2000 Dyna Wide Glide     Union Baker BCTGM Local#85

Panzer

MMMMMM, don't tell the Cal. boys.....shhhhhh!

Clintster

Coyote is that your stil ? Way to glamorous for a woodshed for the P-Man ... Besides it isn't just for breakdowns, it could be I'm in town and where is the best place to catch a live band?
Drive fast, take chances