April 28, 2024, 09:42:26 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

A long time coming, but finally registered!

Started by Heartland Products, April 02, 2013, 09:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartland Products

Hello all,

My name is Mike and I'm the sales guy at Heartland Products Inc. We're a not-so-big shop, recently relocated to Franklin Park from Chicago. We've been making some Harley Tools for a few years now, and have recently paired up with some local Harley Wrench Turners to increase our product offerings as well as improve our current tools.

I believe it's been a loooong while, but Coyote approached us initially as a client, probably over a year or so ago, and when he mentioned that he was part of an online community we had set up a small discount for the forum. Over the past year or so, quite a few of the members have popped into the webstore, some made purchases, but we've definitely been getting a good amount of visits from topics where we would be brought up.

There never seems to be enough down time, and we're getting into our peak sales season, but it's been about 6 months since I bugged Coyote for the information on Vendor accounts, and it was simply time to sit down and get to work. Happy to say that about 20 minutes ago I had sent off the PayPal Payment, and hopefully we'll have our little forum subsection up and running soon!

Thanks everyone.

-Mike.

kik

Welcome to the forum. Maybe insert a link to your store so we can take a peak at what ya got. If it's good with the admins that is.

Coyote

Welcome Mike. You guys make some top notch tools, I have quite a few of them already.  :up:

Heartland Products

By my understanding of the rules, we can't advertise outside of here, so I'll be making some landing page type topics in our little corner of the HTT world.

Wicked

Welcome aboard Mike....great to "see" folks some of us buy from...

mayor

Quote from: Coyote on April 02, 2013, 09:56:12 AM
Welcome Mike. You guys make some top notch tools, I have quite a few of them already.  :up:
:agree:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Heartland Products

Agreed.

On top of my own delays with the work load (I'm a jack of all trades type of guy in this little op), It took me quite a while to convince the owner to support a forum (again). We've had some bad experiences a few years back, with "bang for buck" and such conversions, but at the HTT rates, even if it's a sunk cost, we've gotten a lot of support from members already to make at least 1 year worth the risk.