Retired Marine Warrior on deck !!!

Started by FLT_Rider, April 10, 2013, 07:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLT_Rider

Greetings to all.  I am new to the forum (newsflash-right??).  I've been riding for 40 years and plundering since forever.  I retired from the Marines in 1995 and ride, ride, ride.  My 83 Shovel has been to Canada, Keywest, Arizona and all parts in between.  Oh,,,,  and no trailer.  You own it to ride.  Rain???  Hell, how else to ya get yer scoot washed.  I'm a second amendment advocate and ride helmet free (gotta love South Carolina). Anyhoot, looking for some answers on some things and figured you guys were the answer. 

Looking forward to keeping my babies up and smooth.  Been through a few human girls but I love these girls the best.  They have kill switches when they get outta line.  Too bad the others don't.  I ride an 83 FLHT shovelhead (my trusted faithful) and an 2008 Streetglide.

Until then....  ride safe...  cuz,,, the other assholes don't !!

Brrrap

82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

Dennis The Menace

FLT Rider, welcome to the greatest HD Tech site on the planet.  We have some of the greatest minds in Harley land here, and you will get lots of help.  SC is pretty state....Welcome!

triumphwes

Greetings from an old 8404!  Taking care of you guys was the best duty a Sailor could ask for.  I also rode an '81 FLT for years.  Those shovels sure have soul!

Semper Fi!
Your Devil Doc...