April 26, 2024, 11:37:34 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

I need to order more oil filters

Started by 05FLHTC, April 13, 2013, 06:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05FLHTC

K&N oil filter for my 1995 FXD EVO part # KN170?

I looked on the net just wanted to get confirmation on the part number everyone is using before I submit an order.

Where are you getting filters from?
Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

sneakypete

I use  a washable filter in my EVO but back in the day when I used replaceable filters I would order them from Dennis Kirk although there are many other outlets available to you on the interweb. You might try a Google search for motorcycle oil filters.
I'm sure one place is as good as the other. You should be able to buy local as well; Walmart, Sears, any number of auto parts stores, ect.
Should be no problem getting K&N filters.  pete

yankee dog

94 FXDS, EVL3010, Cycle Shack slip ons, Wiseco 8.5:1, .035 squish, ultima ign.

prodrag1320

Quote from: 05FLHTC on April 13, 2013, 06:31:52 PM
K&N oil filter for my 1995 FXD EVO part # KN170?

I looked on the net just wanted to get confirmation on the part number everyone is using before I submit an order.

Where are you getting filters from?

your box is full,PM me if your looking for price on filter in quanity

FSG

While the K&N 170 is correct for most Evos and can be used on a Dyna, the Dynas take the extra long filter HD P/N 63813-90, which means the correct K&N Filter is KN-173C or KN-173B, the C = Chrome while the B=Black.   

05FLHTC

Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

Hillside Motorcycle

K&N's are our stocking filters here.
Scott
Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"