ZIPPERS Tmax Tuner or Smartlink for thundermax

Started by belsebub36, April 18, 2013, 12:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belsebub36

[attach=1][attach=2]Hi!

I'm building a procharger application with T-max.
My bike is a dyna 2010 so it is a throttle by cable.
My question is how do i handle the boost in the Smartlink software as I dont have the the Fuel correction vs Boost and Timing vs Boost?
They exist in Zippers Tmax Tuner throttle for wire software
See attachments

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
2010 wideglide 124" HSU Procharger

TXP

Go to Configure/ module settings/ supercharger/ and click to turn on/ you can work on it from there. Of course you will need to be linked to the module to do this. Is that what you were asking? Hope this helps. If not give the guys at TMax a call. They should be able to point you in the right direction as far as settings. The tables exist in either software if you turn them on following the above outlined steps. Good luck.

belsebub36

Thats what I thought also..so I have already activated the supercharger with 2bar sensor but I didn't see any new maps???
Also been in contact with zipper a few times but still no help from them. They just sending me some pdfs that don't say much.
I will try again to activate the supercharger and make a writing maps and settings..and after that do a reading of maps and settings..If this don't help I'm out of ideas.
Thanks for the help

TXP

The next step in my opinion would be to email TMax with your issues. That will put you in touch with the TMax guys in White House TN instead of Zippers. Someone there can probably point you in the right direction.

belsebub36

I talked Frank at Dragosbikeworks and he was friendly enough to help me out. These map are not available in Throttle by cable (serial version) version. This was also confirmed by the Tmax support.... :crook: