May 08, 2024, 11:58:47 PM

News:

CV performance V-Ductor

Started by 99 EVO Fatboy Rider, June 08, 2013, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

99 EVO Fatboy Rider

I fell into the curiosity of this product. I read reviews on the product web site and a couple others on forums. One was on here that was dated May of 2012. When I went to reply it asked if I wanted to sense it was over 120 days old, I started this instead.

For those that claims better mpg I'm happy for you. I'm going to be the first that I've found that says, no way.

I took the same rout to the dealer I took the last time and I got 1 mpg less. Mileage is always a variance but I did try to go the same speed, 55. This time I found my self having trouble not running 60 instead of 58 like the last time. I'm sure the reason being I did feel a slight better and smoother throttle response.

I posted my thoughts on cv performance web site, I bet they don't post it. They don't want their sales hurt by reviews like mine.
For those expecting what the other reviews said, 4-5 mpg better mileage, not neccesarly true for all. I'll keep it in sense I noticed an improved throttle and will say my mileage checks have always shown variances, but don't expect what the web page product reviews claim.