May 09, 2024, 06:50:44 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Reasonable asking price for 2002 Roadking FLRHI

Started by Swordfish2615, February 19, 2009, 01:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordfish2615

Mi_RDGlide - the EBay listing you posted pretty much hit the nail on the head. Looks exactly like my bike except mine is maroon/black. Looks like I have my answer. $11,500 is a fair offer price then.

Mi_RDGlide

Quote from: Swordfish2615 on February 20, 2009, 07:13:32 PM
Mi_RDGlide - the EBay listing you posted pretty much hit the nail on the head. Looks exactly like my bike except mine is maroon/black. Looks like I have my answer. $11,500 is a fair offer price then.

Tell him 12000 will buy it, if he ho hums split the difference.
You only need to be 10% smarter than the thing your working on.

ClassicRider2002

now with all this suspense....will you let us know what it truly sells for when your wavin your wad.....

of cash........

Regards,

"Classic"
MIGHTY MOUSE CAM
LOW END TORQUE JUNKIE 2

guitar sam

i was thinking of selling my bike because with the job i have, i don't have time to ride it.  may thru October is the season really.  with hobbies like fishing biking, kayaking, and the Dr told me to walk 1 hour a day, not much time left with two hours of commuting 5 days a week.  but, i will be done working in a few years (between one and three years) and i will have lots of more time.  i would lose allot of money now and pay thru the nose later to buy.  so i am just going to hang in there till i am done working.

gs

L-

The jig is up folks.  What will insurance pay for that if it is totaled??   Now, work from there and see how much you want to loose.  I see nothing wrong with $8000.00 to 9000.00 on this.  So let another get it for  $13,000.  A guy at work bought a 1990 EVO dresser for $9000.00.  It needed a battery, stator, missing bolts replaced etc.  I told him I would have sold him my 2001 FLHR for $9000.00 and it has extra wheels, tires, exhaust etc.

L-

Swordfish2615

Bike sold today for $11,750.

Thanks again everyone for your questions and comments.

Be careful and be safe.

Clintster

Did it hurt to sell it ? If it wasn't so far away I could have sold it for you twice.  You did good and somebody got a good deal... Seems most the guys I know don't want to travel unless it is something exotic.
Drive fast, take chances