April 28, 2024, 06:06:36 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

old wiring diagrams

Started by bericuda, February 20, 2009, 05:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bericuda

does anyone here still have any of troys old simplified wiring diagrams!? i have easyriders tech tips volume 1 and factory diagrams but, i'm checking out everything i can before i do some revising.the shovel is going through some changes....alot of changes-unfortunately it is going to need a harness redesign.   tia   eric

FSG

I've got a lot around here somewhere, below is 1 for starters.

bericuda

yeah sir, thats pretty good....i'm kick only just want the basics- plus i do run a badlands equalizer for my small signals....i want to go with 1 circuit breaker between the battery and ign.switch but, i don't know if, it would be wise to go away from the 3 set-up.   eric

FSG

bericuda

thanks sir, looking at all these diagrams makes me armed and dangerous.....got a bit of thinkin to do! i'll be in it neck deep tomarrow......     eric

panz4ever

So, some of those look like they are from the Jammer Tech Tips book (1985) and some look like the ones from the Easy Riders Tech Tips from 1983. Either way you can be the simplicity of them plus the fact they are easy to read and follow.