May 09, 2024, 09:31:57 AM

News:

New guy from AZ

Started by White Ice, July 30, 2013, 06:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Ice

Hello from sunny Arizona. I've been on another H-D forums for a few years and just found this one. Ride a 2010 FLHTCU.  :missed: Time to take a look around the place.
"Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."

truck

Welcome White Ice. I think you'll like it here.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

wayzalot

Welcome Ice,   What part of Arizona are you from.  I grew up in Apache Jct. (Malfunction junction) right at the foot of the  Superstition Mountain.  Moved to Minnesota in 1976.  Do miss the junction in the winter months.  I think you will like this site.
"My life is based on a true story"

White Ice

Quote from: wayzalot on August 08, 2013, 08:13:09 PM
Welcome Ice,   What part of Arizona are you from.  I grew up in Apache Jct. (Malfunction junction) right at the foot of the  Superstition Mountain.  Moved to Minnesota in 1976.  Do miss the junction in the winter months.  I think you will like this site.

I'm in San Tan Valley - near Queen Creek, if you haven't been here in a while.
I've never heard of anyone moving FROM Arizona.
"Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window."

wayzalot

Quote from: White Ice on August 11, 2013, 01:44:56 PM
Quote from: wayzalot on August 08, 2013, 08:13:09 PM

I'm in San Tan Valley - near Queen Creek, if you haven't been here in a while.
I've never heard of anyone moving FROM Arizona.

Yes I hear you.  I love Minnesota Spring Summer and Fall.  Its the other 9 months that suck.  But then again 120 in the shade  :nix:  not so sure how much I miss that.
"My life is based on a true story"