May 03, 2024, 10:19:03 AM

News:

well my 1st evo pd fer paint job

Started by pappyfreebird, February 22, 2009, 04:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappyfreebird

now ifn i tried ta say i rat canned this ,,id be a lyun lil beeyuch,,,shes done by a pro artist painter i call big pt..painter tom....outta mo.  plug fer him is paintertom.com..i r really a happy camper to ,,fantastic job that pix dont do justice,,,mebee mo on a noice sunny day off the lift heyhuh...so whos all gots spring fevar heyhuh!!! fuggan a i sure do bruthas,,,been a long cold one this season..i bought liller bags n fabbed me sum lil brackets ta hard mount em (my berthas coverd most of fendar)...also made a quickeee release set up fer me sprung solo that moved me back 2's n kin switch it in a second to one a my other seats..heres a couple pix

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

fulldress79

Pappy... Don't be suprised if you have Fire Engines following you around trying to put you out!!! Looks HOT!!!

76shuvlinoff

Lookin good Paps, lookin good!

I hear ya on that long winter bud.
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

jerite

THAT IS A SMOOTH MACHINE! THUMBS UP!!
JER
Less is more....let's keep it simple!

dave_9113

I wouldn't be caught on that thing.  Bring it to my house and I'll hide it for you.   :wink:

dave

easyricer

Just ride the damned thing!

loneman

Nice lookin' ride Pappy. You're sure to get some nice compliments on the flame job. Really looks HOT.

HarleyCharley

Looks great Pappy. What kind of seat is that? I'm looking for something like that for my low rider.

charley

billbuilds

Looks really sweat, Pappy, Bet those flames are really gonna dance in the sunlight. Bill
Anybody who tries to tell you that the press is the enemy of the people is just that.

Jusbo48

pappyfreebird

thanks guys..seat is a american made by bar enterprises..i do have anothar too...

HarleyCharley

Pappy, what do ya want fer it?

charley

pappyfreebird

sarry charlie!! a lil funny there... been busy wid loss of my dad...ill take 50 fer seat plus ship..has springs too...

HarleyCharley

I understand about loosing a loved one and hope all is well with you and your family.

I have never really looked at how those things mount, do you have the mounts? Hopefully I can mount it without too much trouble. If you can check on shipping to 28613 zip, then pm me your mailing address along with total cost, I'll send you a money order. If that is ok with you.

Let me know,

charley 

pappyfreebird

charlie ,,,email me n ill send ya sum pix of seat n how its posed ta mount n how ya kin mount etc...to mount way was meant to be is nawt to bad ,,,but puts ya right on tank..theres lotsa ways to mount em ifn feel like it...i dont use the front seat mount (goes round frame) i make my own n tap a hope in backbone,,then run the spring mounts offun shocks,,,but dont like that either cause hard to switch out seats..so i bolt a steel band to springs that fits over struts,,n make a post mount fer front..thats way i do mine..heres sum pix ..seat wid hardware is mine n how i mount it..other seat (with scuff on side n just springs is one fer 50) n sum ohter pix of the way posed ta be mounted the pins bolted to inner shock bolts

pappyfreebird

March 10, 2009, 03:43:33 PM #15 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 03:46:27 PM by pappyfreebird
heres mine rigged way i run it..n the front mounts n spring perch set (chrome stuff) let chya have the hole shmear fer 60 plus ship..ill check on that to..looks like 15-20 shipped..75 n ill send seat springs n perch mounts n front frame mounts..whole shmear ta mount her way posed ta be..yer call..n no sweat should ya nawt want it..i like spares

HarleyCharley

Pappy, it's a deal! The pictures are great, I saved them for reference. I am sending you a PM. Thanks

charley

pappyfreebird

ok heres one wid perches mount to inner shock bolts this is where springs sit,,sarry mo i type mo i fug ya up

HarleyCharley

Got it Pappy,thanks. PM sent.

charley

pappyfreebird

dont see one charley,,i tried send you one..lemme know.. we ll jus swap addys n ill git my end done n you kin do up yers..

HarleyCharley

Sorry Pappy, sent you an email but I got your PM and replied to it so all is good.  :bf:  :hyst:

pappyfreebird

ok charley  yer seats on its way,,, usps sez 6 days...ill let ya know when m.o gits here n preciate you doin same on seat ...like ta know alls well n we call it done ok..thanks paps

HarleyCharley

OK Pappy. I mailed the MO yesterday afternoon so you should have it in a couple of days. I'll give you a holler when the seat gets here.

Thanks,

charley

pappyfreebird

awrighty charlie i gots yer money,,now lemme know when seat shows up n yer happy  sosin i kin spend it, paps

HarleyCharley

I figure the seat will be here Monday or Tuesday. I'll let ya know.  :pop:

charley