April 27, 2024, 04:08:15 AM

News:

Goodby old friend

Started by Devo, November 07, 2008, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devo

Just deleted the old site in my favorites, Its official. Thanks to the managers for a great new site.

Devo

fatboydan

I did the same thing this morning  ;D

If you can't read this,you're Illiterate

100thFLSTS

I dont understand the RUSH!!!????
Groups aren't closing down untill next Feburary!

Ed Y

Quote from: 100thFLSTS on November 07, 2008, 04:14:43 AM

Seriously doubt whether most people will be posting on both places. Don't know about you but this site beats MSN Groups hands down.

GoFast.....

Quote from: 100thFLSTS on November 07, 2008, 04:14:43 AM

Life is difficiult enough without trying to manage two sites. Afther all no one is getting paid doing it
Nothing like the Sound of a Harley and the Smell of Rubber

RK101

I also closed it down from my favorites and deleted my membership. I have to be honest I could care less what happens to the old site. I'm not jumping back and forth between two sites when the one is a lame duck. Like was mentioned before we don't get paid for this and the bennies aren't great either. LOL
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

FLHROB

Makes me think about all those winter evenings spent reading the posts on the ( Way Back Then) New TC. There were awesome engineering debates, tech articles and tricks to hear about. What a ride it was back then.
I'll sorta miss it, but we used to hear rumours that the MSN groups would shut down some day, we all must move on. Thanks for moving the site guys and congrats to y'all on a job well done!
Rp~

02roadcling

The old site sure came in handy last night for finding the old thread about changing rear fork oil. I hope it gets archived forever. It will be forever before all that info is posted over here. Try to imagine every post and advice you got over the last few years here in 1 week.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Mike52

I'm not ditching my membership just yet, I'm still hanging on. I have over 100 threads saved for reference that I'm changing over to Documents so I can save the valuable info. Being an Admin, I can delete the BS posts in the saved threads to condense things into smaller Docs.

It's going to be a little odd not going into the 'old' HTT after it's gone, but this is progress and a new beginning.

Mike
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

Tomahawk

What I always liked about you guys is your on line to share info, not see who knows more competition. Like good ol Skool Bikers.
Thanx Again