May 01, 2024, 05:28:38 PM

News:

Old SERT to TTS upgrade

Started by greg1140, February 26, 2009, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg1140

Does anyone know if the old SERT owners will someday have a chance to upgrade to the TTS? I had heard a while back that this might be in the works , is that correct or just another myth.
Greg

Steve Cole

It is something that is taking longer than we had thought it would but it will be something you can do. We are currently trying to get all the early calibrations updated to so that the update will have everything it needs. Once these calibration are done we will be ready to do the updates.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

burgies08ultra

hey steve
what kind of price is going to be attached to this update??/
tks
burgie
2013 road glide,2009 road king

greg1140

That is good to know. I have a SERT and would hate to have to pay for the TTS when I can wait for the upgrade.
Thanks Steve for the information.
Greg

Steve Cole

The office has not given me any pricing yet, so I could only take WAG if I was to post something.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

tanglefootrkc

Steve,

I have an 05 FLHRCI that I have a sert installed. I am just about finished building, 88 to 95", Andrews TW26a Cam's,  9.7 static, 9.1 actual. SE exhaust, seac, se flattop pistons, heads have been ported. I am currently waiting for the upgrade for the sert to be released!!!

For the time being which map would be best to start with, 127EV100-BO.mt6 or 127HG019-BO.mt6? Any help will be much appreciated. TIA. dave
11 FLTRU
Powervision w/wideband O2

pauly

I'll also be interested. Very.
Pauly