May 09, 2024, 12:15:44 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New from Minnesota !!!

Started by Shovel header, November 22, 2013, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shovel header

Hey, new guy from MN. Been a site looker for a while and thought it was time to register. Looking forward to all the info. And maybe give my .02 worth. I ride a '77 fxe shovelhead and haven a lot of fun wrenchin' and riding ( repeat ).

Dyna Jay

November 22, 2013, 09:35:14 PM #1 Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:50:32 AM by Dyna Jay
Welcome from another Minnesota rider here. Looks like mostly wrenching season for a while though. I'm from Northeast MN about 10 degrees here. Another couple weeks and we will be lucky to see anything above 0 until late March. Sharp looking bike BTW.
Ride on.

BART

Welcome from yet another Southern Minnesotan.   I have a few bikes.  One is a 1976 FXE I'm fixing up for the wife.  It's a neat motorcycle.  I painted it Hard Candy Red, the 2013 Harley color.  She put on a windshield.  I need to get her a set of old bags to carry her "stuff" in!

BART

Shovel header

November 23, 2013, 05:52:20 AM #3 Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:01:55 PM by FSG
Yea, looks like its time to start tearin it down. To cold to ride. My bike was pretty plan when I got it but I changed the seat and added bags along with a few little items and it's starting to look pretty good.

hillcat

Welcome. What kind of bags & brackets are those? I like.

14 FLHX

2014 Street Glide Daytona Blue Pearl, TL LED, CD LEDS, FL-Vied-10, CFR Slip-on

Shovel header

The brackets are homemade and the bags are harley bags. Not sure what they were meant to fit but I made them fit my scoot. I think they fit
Pretty good. 

The-Buck

Hello from yet another Minnesotan! Nice looking older bike, lots of charcter!

harleywern

Hello from Bavaria and have fun.