May 06, 2024, 08:53:37 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Slow board fast bikes

Started by Evo1, March 01, 2009, 11:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evo1

The EVO board hasn't had much action recently. Must be due to the fact that EVOs are so fast,trouble free and run forever and ever. 104,000 happy miles on mine.

Nebraskarider1

60K on my '97 Ultra with a list of repairs as long as my arm but wouldn't have it any other way!!!
:beer: :beer: :smilep:

brick1

that must be it!!  74k on my 91 FLTCU, and i have a small list of replacement items, mostly for reliability........get on, fill up the tank, and RIDE!!!!!!!

i have a buddy with an 89 softail.........269k, and its getting a little soft in the performance area now.....

brick1

a little humor........today, my son and his father-in-law and i were headed to daytona. we jumped on I-95 so we could get to the Destination place and get his first service done.  his F-I-L rides a VTX 1300 honda.  i usually ride in the back as i have a bunch of lights, all going at the same time.......we got off 60 miles later and his F-I-L turned around and said, "you're still with us?"...........he traded his 1100 Shadow because i ran off and left him, and stayed out there, one day on a lonely road!!!!   hahahahahahahahahaha