April 28, 2024, 11:46:12 AM

News:

Webster Florida Monthly Swapmeet Nov. 2nd

Started by ModelABob, November 01, 2008, 08:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModelABob

Gang (oops...better not use that word), How about "Harley riding fools hell bent for...",Anybody in the Central Florida area going to the monthly Webster scooter/cageswapmeet tomorrow (Nov. 2nd).  It is a pretty decent meet, but I haven't been in a while.  I'm probably going to drag the 'ol Pan out and putt over there around 9:30ish.That is if the weather holds and I don't think it is suppose to rain. 8)AMF/Ride Safe ;)
To Ride, Shoot Straight & Speak the Truth.....  J. Cooper

FloridaJim5

If you're going, you should eat at the "Speckled Butter Bean" diner.  They have great country cookin'.   Jim

ModelABob

FloridaJim5,

I've got a couple of dogs that act like alarm clocks.  And like 'clock work' they get me up
every day around 4:30 in the morning.  After I feed them I usually fix my breakfast.  Plus
I only live about maybe 10 miles from Webster.  Are you going to the meet tomorrow?
Unfortunately it does look like it might rain.  And I DO NOT ride in the rain if I can help
it.  Whimp or not I've done my share and I don't like it.  But if I get caught in it.....oh'
well......lifes a beach.  Whatever thanks for the heads-up on the eatery and maybe I'll
try it out sometime.

AMF/Ride Safe ;)
To Ride, Shoot Straight & Speak the Truth.....  J. Cooper