May 01, 2024, 09:25:48 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Louisiana New Build Inspection Question ??????????

Started by Skybobber, March 03, 2009, 12:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skybobber

Anyone here from Louisiana built a new bike from ground up and had an inspection done before going to the DMV for tags? Not sure who to contact about doing a New Build Inspection..... :pop:

Any help would be Greatfull !!!!!!

Sky
People who say money is the root of all evil, doesn't have any!!!

Skybobber

Skybobber

4DogsanaHog

It's real easy to find the answer to your question. Call the LSP (Louisiana State Police), they can answer your question right away.   :pop:
You can't get rid of a bad temper by losing it!

Skybobber

March 04, 2009, 09:00:18 AM #4 Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:05:32 AM by skybobber
OK guy,    :wtf:  Dooog,.....  I tryed that allready and they don't have the first clue as to who I'm supposed to talk to, so if they don't know, how in the world will I know?    :pop:

Thanks for the reply,

Just don't know what I'm gonna do   :cry:

Sky

Skybobber

Hey Henry,
Looks like the help I'm looking for, but for some reason that link wont work. Can't you try again?

Thanks a bunches

Sky

HenryJ

March 04, 2009, 04:18:05 PM #7 Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 04:24:00 PM by HenryJ
Hum works for me?

Just google Louisiana department of Motor Vehicles.

or

Q. Who do I contact if I can not find the answer to my title or registration question in the FAQ?

A. You may call toll free 1-877-DMV-LINE (1-877-368-5463) and choose option 2 or you may contact us via the online form at http://www.dps.state.la.us/omv/email.html.

Skybobber

This is what i was getting every time I clicked on it........

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. 
  We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website. 

Skybobber

UPDATE:  I changed a few settings and now it works.

Thanks a bunch Henry,  I sure hope they can help me at the DMV, seems like everyone there is lost without a clue  :soda:

Sky

HenryJ

No problem

But you might want to put your settings back it is a saftey feature to help keep you from counterfit web sights.  I got the same warning but I new it was a good web sight so clicked on the go ahead icon. 

I have several sight that pop up the warning but I verify them before I go to them.