May 02, 2024, 02:57:03 AM

News:

O.T. LMAO while uninstalling Norton

Started by Big_Bulky_RK, March 03, 2009, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Bulky_RK

I finally uninstalled my Norton 360.  I couldn't handle Norton running everything and slowing this 1942 puter down. 
I can't believe how many days I had left with this program.  I wonder if Norton will be needed in 3576 years.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Michigan,    Pot Hole Capital of the US

Panzer

Wow, how much did you pay for that?
I only get one year for $49.00.
Some people have all the money.  :hyst:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

PC_Hater

Weeellll....
Perhaps 3576 years is all you deserve...
I note with horror, disappointment, and resignation the sheer crap you have on your Desktop!
Explain why you need the Firefox setup folder on your Desktop, the shortcut to the Norton 360 install (serve you right if you click on it inadvertently if you ask me) etc etc etc

On a brighter note, I am pleased to see that you have chosen not to use the Windoze standard blue and opted for the olive green.

:potstir:

1942 WLA45 chop, 1999 FLTR(not I), 2000 1200S

IBARider

Quote from: PC_Hater on March 03, 2009, 10:34:52 AM
Weeellll....
Perhaps 3576 years is all you deserve...
I note with horror, disappointment, and resignation the sheer crap you have on your Desktop!
Explain why you need the Firefox setup folder on your Desktop, the shortcut to the Norton 360 install (serve you right if you click on it inadvertently if you ask me) etc etc etc

On a brighter note, I am pleased to see that you have chosen not to use the Windoze standard blue and opted for the olive green.

:potstir:

Wow!  What does my laptop look like?
It slid 112 feet and I had no road rash

PC_Hater

Quote from: IBARider on March 03, 2009, 11:40:55 AM
Wow!  What does my laptop look like?
I'd just logged out!
Probably much the same!
Discipline! Discipline!

I have one of those tiny Asus 900 laptops. Except instead of the weird Asus/Xandros linux it now dual-boots Windoze XP but only for the PowerCommander software, for proper work it boots up in Fedora 10 with the lightweight Fluxbox window manager.

All that crud on your desktop uses disk space for no good reason.
1942 WLA45 chop, 1999 FLTR(not I), 2000 1200S

Big_Bulky_RK

March 03, 2009, 12:01:27 PM #5 Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 01:01:24 PM by Big_Bulky_RK
LOL..... The desktop with the firefox setup looks like that because I ummmmmmmm,  Forget it, Short answer, I spend more time with the bike than the shop puter.  I'd blame it on the kids, but they moved out years ago. Clean now.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Michigan,    Pot Hole Capital of the US