May 06, 2024, 03:47:37 PM

News:

Free Progressive 440's

Started by Justpassingas, March 03, 2009, 11:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justpassingas

I sent my 440 shocks back to have them serviced and to replace the springs with the heavy duties....They sent me back brand spanking new ones at no charge....and paid for shipping to boot....Great customer service I might add.......now if all this snow would just melt I'll be a happy camper
For Duty and Humanity

someday69

Yea they made a switch from the heavy to the softer springs for me ..and same thing no charge....I'm going to get them to put new chrome and refurbish them,,after I get my 02fxd painted...someday..

Panzer

Man, I jumped on this.
I thought you were giving 440's away for free.............CRAP.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

04glide

I just sent mine in for new seals. I got them back today with new seals and springs. They also looked brand new. I was impressed with their service. I wonder how they determine when to replace and when to rebuild. The only way I could tell that they were mine was a scribe mark I had made on the collars for easy adjustment.

ULTRADOG

who let panzer out   :gob: you have to lock the door or he will escape then its on   :duel:
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

Panzer

I feel like a peice of meat, everyone picking on me.
I'm being good, really trying....honest.
But then there are some the egg me on.  :crook:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

ULTRADOG

egg you on are you kiddin ? i think youre name should be pouncer not panzer ok im done before the big boys think i need another time out.  :hyst: :potstir:
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

Justpassingas

hey 04glide....

make sure you save your sales reciept.....send those back in a couple years from now to have them serviced and they'll send you new ones......I sent mine back twice and third time was a charm
For Duty and Humanity