May 01, 2024, 04:28:17 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Saddlemen or Mustang seat

Started by Skybobber, March 03, 2009, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skybobber

What seat would be better? looking for looks, comfort and durability.

Thanks!!!

Sky
People who say money is the root of all evil, doesn't have any!!!

calif phil

Both are good quality and you wont go wrong with either one.

NETacomaFatboy

guido4198

I chose Mustang for my FXR 10 yrs. ago and have been totally satisfied. 100,000 mi.later...the seat still looks great, and feels good on those lonnnggg....500mi.+days.

Big Dan

I've heard nothing but good things about Mustang seats for a long time now. I scored a good deal on a Saddlemen (with gel) for my Softail, and was somewhat disappointed. That is the extent of my knowledge on these 2 brands of seats.
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

Dresser

Garry in AZ

I like the Mustang too. 50,000+ miles on my last one. More than a few 1000 mile days.

Garry
We have enough youth, what we need is a fountain of SMART!

crazy joe

Mustang.....  done the same as Garry in AZ.

mrmotoguzzi00

Big Dan, Saddlemen are typically custom built to the persons size, weight an limb length.  That's probably why it wasn't quite the perfect fit for ya ;)  the Mustang on the other hand is an excellent seat, I have one for my Road Glide.  But if had the 700-800 bucks I would have gone for the saddlemen.  But the mustang at 350-400 is an excellent seat, I'm very happy with mine.
'04 Road Glide
UPDATED - Nokomis, FL

chris haynes

There is nothing better than a SaddleGel seat. Mustang has seats sitting on the shelf. Saddlemen always has a wait 'cause their seats sell so fast.
NRA Member
Costco Member
Iron Butt Association Member I can't Re Member