May 01, 2024, 06:03:48 PM

News:

FREE HARLEYS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Started by help-u2, March 03, 2009, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

help-u2

yepper on me.
you see i have several e-mails accts.  the ones i use set up for spam blocking.
one i check every few months dosent.  i use it for odd ball inqueries that i dont want clutering upmy regular mail....have one for family, one for friends, one for business dealings and "this" one.
i checked it just now....I AM RICH....i hear of the nigerian scam stuff and never got one...(spam blocker i guess)  wanted to see what they were.  never saw one...
sooooo went to unsecured site.  27 new messages  10 are just crap...17 are scammers.  just great.  i won all told about 125 million...  they should at least get spell check
nigerian realitives willing me money, lottos i never heard of saying i won.  several from england saying a us visitor liked me when we met and he giving me 3 million.  on and on...great reading...i would actually reply to screw with them but they all have same form.  name address phone number occapation ect ect.
bout half asked for security money to insure i get my millions.  usually a couple hundred.  had a good 1/2 hour reading and laughing my butt off.
  do people fall for this?  some must, they keep sending..
anyway.  when the checks come rolling in i will buy every one on HTT a harley....
((just send me $100 U.S. for secure shippinng  of your free bike...  in advance..)).

specialx1

Panzer says he will send you the $100.00 for me, thx Panz
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

Panzer

I know, it's been a long winter for me too.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

buck1032

While this thread inst totally OT, this site is when it come to the scammers
http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

help-u2

buck... thanks. i wish i knew of that site. would have messed with them...
i just read and delted.  still that mail addy has been hit....next time i will play with them.
have them send me some good faith money....lol... i hear western unionis way of choce.  no edourse or paper trail....  maybe "give" them a free harley.

FLH

It ain't funny. Now, everybody here is a pretty clear thinking human (I hope), but for every several hundered of these phishing e mails sent out, they do get a sucker or two to fall for it. There's a lot of gullible people and some Naïve, and some just plain stupid. If this stuff didn't work, you wouldn't see this goin on for vey long. Maybe the phishers are the smart ones.

Keep your eyes and ears open, it's a jungle out there.

Ultrashovel

If you have a lot of time on your hands, try fooling the scammers.

http://www.419baiter.com/