May 02, 2024, 01:44:01 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

You dipstick..

Started by someday69, March 04, 2009, 12:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someday69

well I just took about a half quart/make that a pint of oil out of my bike use'in the dipstick...did'nt have anything else to use,,and it was over full,,,I think it took over 47 times dipping it into the oil and squeging it off the dipstick.....man am I going nuts....
  See Im at my mom's place and she's got the cancer eating at her,,and its her last days here,,so Im just going a little crazy without any tools,,in her garage,,,pushed up against the garbage cans,,and mean'ol sept father's car....I'm just post'in this to keep in touch with my HTT extended family....take care....now I know what they mean when they say 'you dipstick"....I'll go for a ride in the rain to night,,,that'll fix me up...and it'll  all be kewl..again...someday..

FLH

Like the Castrol commercial..."That's thinkin with yer dipstick, jimmy"

x52gnr

Quote from: FLH on March 04, 2009, 12:07:39 PM
Like the Castrol commercial..."That's thinkin with yer dipstick, jimmy"
:hyst:
2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

Sonny S.

Sorry to hear about your mom

Panzer

Someday,
If you're serious about your mom, then I'm sorry to hear that, cancer.
No way unless it's old age is no way to go, sorry for you both.
Worry like that of course, confuses the thinking.
Syphon some out.
Don't hit the booze either, it'll only be there when you sober up, and an empty wallet too.

You have friends here in "chat" if the going gets rough.
Just a thought !!

Panzer

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

truck

Sorry someday.
I hope your mom doesn't linger too long like my dad did.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

FXDBI

Someday sorry to hear about your mom,glad to hear your there for her,did the same with my mom. You will  never regret being there for her at this time in her life. The Bible says honor your mother and father and that's exactally what your doing being there for her. Good to see those kind of values still in existence. ............Bob

76shuvlinoff

Someday,
only my best thoughts for you and your mom.  Mine left this earth almost twenty years ago and the good times have hung with me so strongly they are all I can remember now.

I hate to admit this but I have used a section of clear hose and generated a negative pressure on it to draw down an over filled oil bag..

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

BJaxn

Turkey baster works well.

JamLazyAss

Quote from: BJaxn on March 04, 2009, 04:51:44 PM
Turkey baster works well.

Yeah, and the oil makes the turkey easier to swallow too.   :smilep:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

NETacomaFatboy

Idiots at the Dealer overfilled and I wish I would have caught it before I left.   Wound up buying a baster to take out the extra.

I did complain to the Service Manager and he did not think it was a big deal.

Greaseball

Who are you callin'g a dipstick??     :duel:

JONNIEROCK

When I'm on the road or in a pinch, I just take a straw from a fast food joint, place it down in the tank put your finger over the hole and remove, the straw stay full. Takes a few times, but works in a pinch.
                              Jonnierock
You think you have problems. My first wife died, and my second one won't !!!

texaskatfish

Someday - kneemail on the way for God's will to be done sir................hang tough man.
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/