April 28, 2024, 04:21:35 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Super tuner map 2011 bagger factory 103 with Andrews 57

Started by 05FLHTC, March 16, 2014, 12:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05FLHTC

I sure would appreciate if someone could post a map for 2011 OEM touring OEM 103 with Andrews 57

TIA
Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

pappy

05FLHTC

I sent you a pm with what I have been playing with lately.

Pappy
2011 Road King 103" SE Ventilator Andrews, 57H, V&H Power Duals, Crusher Mellows

05FLHTC

Thanks Pappy!

If you could post it here that would be awesome my mailbox is not working.

pappy

Sorry

The system tells me I cannot attach a file with that extension.

Interesting, Allowed file types: gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, mt8, mt7, slk, tbw, tbl, drf, xls, xlsx, pvt, stk, DM3 Restrictions: 8 per post, maximum total size 350KB, maximum individual size 350KB.

I could attach a file with the .mt8 (TTS) but not an .dt0 (SuperTuner) extension?

pappy
2011 Road King 103" SE Ventilator Andrews, 57H, V&H Power Duals, Crusher Mellows

05FLHTC

Thanks Pappy!

pappy

Your welcome.

As the MAP is MPG may not be so good. Mine is around 36 MPG, but I'm not sure if it's me on the throttle that is the problem. I tried to lean out the main AFR but felt a loss of low RPM torque in particular. I have no idea how it looked in terms of Ping since it was too cold out to do much. You will notice a reduction in cranking fuel, Accel , Decel, and warm-up tables as well as changes in the timing table from the base cal. Once it gets warmer we will probably have a better idea of how well it works out. Let me know as finding one who is using a Super Tuner along with 57H seems to be rare. I'm debating with myself on baggin it and going with PV or TTS.

Pappy

Twistdsoul

I also am running a 57h in a 103. Using the 044 map and so far its been great. I need more saddle time to fine tune the afr a bit. I tried a pv and the tune would come apart after 10 mins of riding. Talked to Dyno Jet a few times and it just seem to not work for me. The super tuner was better from the get go. Not bashing the pv the support was great just had issues.

pappy

Quote from: Twistdsoul on March 24, 2014, 03:07:35 PM
I also am running a 57h in a 103. Using the 044 map and so far its been great. I need more saddle time to fine tune the afr a bit. I tried a pv and the tune would come apart after 10 mins of riding. Talked to Dyno Jet a few times and it just seem to not work for me. The super tuner was better from the get go. Not bashing the pv the support was great just had issues.

Are you using 044SDH004 Twisdsoul?

Pappy

Twistdsoul

I started with 044sbn004 it was as close as I could get with my setup. Big Sucker, V&H true duels and Rhine Heart 3.5 slip ons. the idle is very nice it is a bit loud but not to bad. It snowed here this weekend so no saddle time. Hope this helps

Twistdsoul

I have ran the map about six times for data runs it has just gotten better and better as it runs. Sorry didnt add that.

05FLHTC

Here are the current screen captures of the map looks like after applying updates from smart tunes runs...need more saddle time weather here SUX!

Bike is 2011 Ultra 103 OEM 45 gasket top end stock

Fuel Moto head pipe with KW touring lite silpons & K&N filter cartridge in OEM AC

Andrews 57 with + 4 gear.  Bike starts good runs smooth VE table updates from smart tune & timing tweaked. 

It's gonna change again as the bike is gonna get new AC box from Fuel moto, it may also get a new set of slip ons...eventually it will make it's way to Valley racing so Brian can work his magic and we will post up the sheet.

Comments would be awesome as this is my first rodeo using smart tune.

Thanks again Pappy for sharing your map.

WTF can't we post these files here???

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

pappy

Quote from: 05FLHTC on March 29, 2014, 06:07:10 AM
Here are the current screen captures of the map looks like after applying updates from smart tunes runs...need more saddle time weather here SUX!

Bike is 2011 Ultra 103 OEM 45 gasket top end stock

Fuel Moto head pipe with KW touring lite silpons & K&N filter cartridge in OEM AC

Andrews 57 with + 4 gear.  Bike starts good runs smooth VE table updates from smart tune & timing tweaked. 

It's gonna change again as the bike is gonna get new AC box from Fuel moto, it may also get a new set of slip ons...eventually it will make it's way to Valley racing so Brian can work his magic and we will post up the sheet.

Comments would be awesome as this is my first rodeo using smart tune.

Thanks again Pappy for sharing your map.

WTF can't we post these files here???
I did not know you were using the +4 gear. this brings you very close to an SE204 in terms of cam timing.
Pappy