May 02, 2024, 12:12:04 AM

News:

Handlebars

Started by nedlug, March 06, 2009, 12:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedlug

I have a 05 roadglide and so far have tried a few different bars, buckhorns, mini apes, and the heritage bars that I have on it now. I'm looking for something different and was wondering what others have tried and either liked or not. I was also wondering what a low z bar would look like on it, I don't think I've ever seen that bar on a roadglide, maybe for good reason, I don't know.

ULTRADOG

i could never figure out why anyone would use z bars look at the welds if for some unforsakin reason you ran up on a car left turning you and  you had to locked up then hit it and those welds let loose not only would you have 2    7/8 inch straws waiting to transfer all the blood from you to the gas  tank you would also have 2 more in youre hands just lurking to impell you into one big mess that the paramedics would have to  clean off the road  any way put on a set of beach bars i dont think ive seen a set of those on a road glide  :potstir: :duel:
jmho                                                                         ultrableeding dog
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

nedlug

Good point on the z's, but I had beach bars on my heritage and they were very uncomfortable for me.