May 06, 2024, 12:30:00 AM

News:

Jireh catalog on CD

Started by pan64, March 07, 2009, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pan64

I just got the new Jireh catalog. Its on a CD now, I hate it so far, maybe it just takes getting used to but I miss the old fat book!

JamLazyAss

I agree, cd's are a PITA.

Either print a book or I shop some place else.  :rtfb:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Topend

I asked for a new catalog by email but got 2 copies of 2008's catalog. I just thought with the current economy they were not going to print a 2009 catalog???
Topend95
95 cu in, Andrews 37,  Supertrapp mufflers, 42mm Mikuni, SE/Heads, Crane 4HTC

pan64

Great! I'll call them Monday and ask for one!

jimrookie

the CD does not work so hot on my computer due to anti virus and pop up blockers
for every new page I have to manually allow it so I  requested a Catalog 3 weeks ago
and have not seen it yet .must not need the business

MMOCGuy

I'd suggest writing a letter addressed to John Pahrum directly (Company president). I have been a customer of J&P for about 8 years and I recently had an issue that I wasn't happy about. I wrote to him directly and the response was unbelievable. He wrote me directly and I received a telephone call from the Customer Service Manager. My issue was resolved immediately with an apology and a "Thank you" for the direct feedback.

J&P may not be the cheapest supplier around but, in my experience over the years, the Customer Service is outstanding if I take the time to contact them.  :up:

By the way, J&P does have a printed 2009 catalog. I have one sitting on my shelf.

Hope this helps.

Norm.

specialx1

like the print version myself :smiled:
it's only kinky the first time

Princess Butt

Print catalogs are always better. I don't like taking the laptop into the bathroom!

BnEUC
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

tbird

I haven't figured out how to use the CD on the sh-tter at work.

PoorUB

Quote from: MMOCGuy on March 07, 2009, 03:38:29 PM
I'd suggest writing a letter addressed to John Pahrum directly (Company president). I have been a customer of J&P for about 8 years and I recently had an issue that I wasn't happy about. I wrote to him directly and the response was unbelievable. He wrote me directly and I received a telephone call from the Customer Service Manager. My issue was resolved immediately with an apology and a "Thank you" for the direct feedback.

J&P may not be the cheapest supplier around but, in my experience over the years, the Customer Service is outstanding if I take the time to contact them.  :up:

By the way, J&P does have a printed 2009 catalog. I have one sitting on my shelf.

Hope this helps.

Norm.

Jireh, not JP!!
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

MMOCGuy

Yeah, Funny things happen when laptops get wet!!    :dgust:  :crook:

Norm

MMOCGuy

poorUB.

Ooops, I misread in my old age!!! Sorry 'bout that and thanks for catching it.  :bf:

Norm.

pan64

Sure enough, They were happy to send a paper catalog!!

Old Crow

You just know those big paper catalogs were expensive, not only to print, but to ship out.  I'll browse last year's paper book, and if I need an updated price I'll check the cd. 
Besides, I can leave the cd in the laptop and have the catalog with me wherever I might be when I need to look up a part.
Just doing my part to help them keep the parts cheap.
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickock.