May 06, 2024, 07:15:50 PM

News:

For only $520k it could be yours

Started by 82fxrstroker, March 10, 2009, 01:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

82fxrstroker

Don't want to start a occ bash thread but....... :dgust:.  I have a shiny new bridge on BLM land for sale if anyone's interested.
http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=358548

Princess Butt

Good for the seller if he can get that much for it.

I think some Chinese millionaire or oil sheik has to have it.

Pump some of that money back into OUR economy!

BnEUC
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

tireater

That bike is 10 lbs of ugly in a 5 lb box...With 32 miles...it is obviously a rider...Transmission = NA...... :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

20gauge

Apparently Shelby didn't like it either.

Panzer

These always make me laugh.
Who the he$$ has money to burn like that?
It sure isn't for the working class.

A matched pair, I'd think about it, but one..........nah.
Maybe someone in Nigeria will want it, they have big $$$.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

willymax4

520 grand for something with not an ounce of practacality and probably   impossible to register and liscense?
i'll pass. :hyst:
RIDE LIKE HELL AND YOU'LL PROBABLY WIND UP THERE

Ultrashovel

Wait a minute. The listing says $520,000 or "best offer". I could come up with $2,000. That would be about right.

I think someone over on that website got into the medical weed. The best I've seen for an OCC or Jesse James chopper on the Barret-Jackson Auction was around $20,000. That would be high.

I like a motorcycle that you can ride without too much pain.

PoorUB

Must be a couple extra zeros in the price, typing error, it has gotta be. It is the only eplaination! :hyst:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

RK101

$520,000  :hyst: apparently someone has had a serious.  :bf:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

specialx1

it's only kinky the first time

Panzer

Great, the cat's out of the bag now, thx buddy.
Can you say.......shhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

tireater

I bet Panzer has the Chinese knock off...The Smeelme bike... :hyst:

Panzer

tireater

Don't feel bad....I have a Hond... :smileo:

texaskatfish

Half a freakin MIL for that V-twin abortion?

That sumbeech would need $50K in changing just to get UP to fugly!
:wtf:
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

FSG

and ...  "The production tape from the construction of the Shelby Chopper at OCC will be delivered to the buyer."  Oh please.  :embarrassed:

RK101

FSG, Well heck they have to give you something for the money, the bike is like TKF say needs $50k in it just to get it to the point of being a POS.

You can probably copy over the tape, or you can get a couple buds to look at it with you so you can LYAO.  :hyst:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

Ultrashovel

March 10, 2009, 04:25:20 PM #17 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 05:01:12 PM by Ultrashovel
Quote from: Fatboy_SirGarfield on March 10, 2009, 03:44:54 PM
and ...  "The production tape from the construction of the Shelby Chopper at OCC will be delivered to the buyer."  Oh please.  :embarrassed:

Well, it does have some interesting welding tips. For example, the Teutels show you how to MIG and TIG weld without gloves, eye protecton, long-sleeved shirts or other safety items. That's worth something, isn't it?

FXDBI

Well arnt they tough real bikers?  :potstir:....Bob

zj1182

But it was appraised for $1.2 million...how could you go wrong?  Too bad I just don't have room in the garage...

zj

Sc00ter

Tre_11 FLHX

This is the bike that Vinny blew the motor up on the dyno- not worth "Potty mouth" in my opinion.

Mike
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

HyperDetroit

Man, whatever it is that guy is smoking, it should be his societal obligation to let EVERYONE have it.  We can all use a doze of fantasy.
Всё в руках божьих

Mike52

I think we should all send Mr. Cooper an email to the addy in the ad and ask him if he's lost his friggin' mind  :wtf:
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

Justpassingas

just my opinion of OCC and their overpriced junk....

For Duty and Humanity