May 06, 2024, 08:27:39 PM

News:

OT (somewhat) Bosworth DUI in CA

Started by still_on2_wheels, March 11, 2009, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

still_on2_wheels

March 11, 2009, 06:51:56 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:55:07 PM by still_on2_wheels
Does Cali really require front plates as this article suggests? I have only been away for 20 years and we never had 'em back then.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hYcAe-tNrX9hcW2rfeDnYyxGpiXgD96S60A81

Jeff
Shiney side up please.

willymax4

front tags on a bike? maybe in europe but i can't think of a state in the U.S.that requires them.
RIDE LIKE HELL AND YOU'LL PROBABLY WIND UP THERE

bigblock6912

front plates are required, but you never see a corvette with them on

bigblock6912

my bad. didn't read article. have no clue what they're talking about as no plate is required on front of a two wheeled m/c

04glide

Yep front plates are required. It's one of their tools for pulling you over. I had a cop pull into a gas station the other day and run my plate on the scoot while i pumped gas. He found my spotless record and moved on. I had one right me up for no front plate, No turn signals and no seat belts. I beat them all in court. I was driving my 57 Chevy p/u that day.

One4Tone

..sounds like the popo had double vision..saw the Boz on two wheels but thought he was on four..I wonder if he saw 2 Bozos..how in the world would he know if he charged the right one...I think she is a case of PoPo be ware..in court the judge will ask.."will the real Boz stand up" :gob:

98roadking

One of the attached articles said no plate on the bike, not no front plate. You don't need a front plate on a bike in Ca.